Chapter 24

With Ichigo, Tsume, Hana and Haku

The 4-man team were standing on edge as they faced Kakashi; Kakashi Hatake wasn't going to be a easy target. As a A-rank ninja in the bingo book, mastery of 1000 jutsu, former anbu commander and one of 3 known people left in the world who has the Sharingan; they had their work cut out for them.

Haku started the battle by charging at Kakashi; Haku swung Zabuza's blade at Kakashi's mid-section. Kakashi ducked and threw a kunai at the boy; Haku dodged and shouldered the giant sword and went through one handed hand signs.

'Ice Style: Ice needles' Haku then stomped on the ground; Kakashi then saw the blood from the bandits he killed go up into the air and turn into ice. The ice needles came down at Kakashi; Kakashi dodged only receiving a small cut on his shoulder.

As he dodged, he was met by 2 spinning vortexes'; Tsume and Hana performed a fang over fang in order to hit Kakashi on both sides. Kakashi went through hand signs 'Earth Style: Mud wall' Kakashi made a mud wall on both sides of himself; Hana and Tsume hit the wall and bounced off landing a few feet away.

Ichigo then decided to jump in and start slashing at Kakashi with his sword; Kakashi countered with his kunai as sparks began to fly all around him. Ichigo was doing a lot better than the others; Ichigo remembered all his spars with his former master. Ichigo along with his clone brothers were all personally trained by Kakashi; ironically enough in Ichigo's own time line he was the one who killed Kakashi by using his own fighting style against him.

Ichigo went in for a kick; Kakashi raised his arm to block but was with only air. Ichigo canceled the kick halfway though and spun around on his heel; he then performed another kick with his opposite foot nailing Kakashi in the stomach.

Kakashi then grabbed onto Ichigo's leg and pulled him in to throw him off balance; but Ichigo remembering the move went forward and slashed at Kakashi cutting him across his flak jacket.

Kakashi jumped away to gain some distance and was met once again by Haku; Haku slashed at Kakashi with Zabuza's sword and missed once again; Kakashi seeing an opportunity stabbed Haku in the side making the boy cough up blood.

"Haku" Hana shouted as she charged in; Hana was able to close the distance and kick Kakashi in the face sending him flying back. Tsume and Ichigo then landed next to her "he got hit in the kidney; I can save him but-" she began.

"Just go and save him" Tsume said "me and Ichigo got this" she said; Hana nodded and ran off with her dogs while carrying Haku.

"Don't think you won yet Inuzuka" Kakashi said "once I'm done with you and him, I'm going to kill your daughter and her little boy toy; I don't know why you are attacking me but rest assured I'll find out and kill everyone involved" Kakashi said before going through hand signs.

Kakashi then gripped his Kunai 'Raikiri' Kakashi's hand then became shrouded in lightning as the lightning formed a spear point; Ichigo picked up Haku's discarded sword while Tsume and her dog got ready.

Kakashi then charged straight at Ichigo who charged as well; Ichigo charged lightning chakra into the sword as he charged at Kakashi.

Both attacks met as and a giant clash of lightning erupted as the both of them fought for dominance; there was then an explosion sending the both of them flying.

Ichigo skidded along the ground until stopping; he then looked at his sword and saw that the Raikiri broke the sword in half as it was now half its original length. He then looked over to Kakashi and smiled at the result.