Chapter 20

With Hiashi: Streets of Konoha

Hiashi was making his way back to the Hyuga compound with the other Hyuga that joined him at the chunin exam stadium. As he ran through the streets a thick mist began to form around him up until the point that he was not able to see in front of himself.

"What is this" Hiashi said "get into defensive position" Hiashi ordered and the Hyuga that were following him got into a defensive circle. They then heard a evil chuckle.

"Heart, brain, liver, kidneys, jugular; so many choices" came the voice; Hiashi activated his Byakugan and tried to look around, however the mist had chakra infused into it so he couldn't see anything.

"Those eyes of yours won't save you Hyuga" Zabuza said as he appeared in the middle of the defensive circle. Hiashi jumped just in time as Zabuza swung his sword decapitating all the other Hyuga.

"You" Hiashi said "you're Zabuza Momochi; rogue ninja of Kiri. What are you doing here" Hiashi asked and Zabuza chuckled.

"Why would I tell you that" Zabuza said "you're going to be dead in a few minutes anyways" he said before charging at Hiashi.

With Haku: Hyuga compound

Haku pulled another senbon out of the skull of another Hyuga council member; Haku sighed he did not like killing but he and Zabuza had a job to do.

"Why" a voice called; Haku turned and saw a mortally wounded council member "why did you kill my clansmen; why do you have to kill me" he asked.

"Nothing personal; just a job" Haku said before throwing a senbon into the skull of the dying man putting him out of his misery. 'Time to go' Haku thought as he disappeared in a swirl of ice.

With Naruto

Naruto got punched in the face by Sakon; Naruto taking the hit grabbed his arm and pulled him in. Naruto kneed Sakon in the face; Naruto then realized that his attack had no effect as Sakon formed a hand on his forehead stopping the blow.

Naruto was kicked in the face and was sent flying back until he landed; "ok you freaky bastard" Naruto said forming the cross handsign "let's get serious" Naruto said. Naruto then created a dozen clones; the clones charged Sakon.

Sakon started blocking and countered the clones with minor difficulty; Sakon then attempted to attack another clone but the clone dispersed abruptly. Sakon then saw Naruto and a clone rushing at him with a rasengan; Sakon did not have any time to react as he got hit in the gut full force with a rasengan.

With Hinata

Hinata was fighting Ukon; Ukon was on the back foot at he knew if he got hit by a gentle fist strike, he'd be in big trouble as one hit could shut down his chakra system. Hinata pressed her attack on Ukon and was able to land a direct hit on Ukon's stomach.

Ukon coughed up blood and was struck again by Hinata sending him skidding across the roof; when Ukon stopped he attempted to get up but could not.

"Ukon" Sakon shouted as he limped over to his brother; Sakon was bleeding heavily from the wound from Naruto's rasengan. "Brother; you ok" he asked and Ukon shook his head.

"No" Ukon said "little bitch messed me up" Ukon said; Sakon then grabbed his brother and fused with him.

"Let's get out of here" Sakon said as he then escaped the area with his wounded brother.