Chapter 17

Senju Compound

Hinata was sparring with Hanabi in their gentle fist style with Tsubaki, Tsunade, Shizune and Akamaru all watching from the side lines. Hinata ducked under one of Hanabi's strikes and retaliated with palm strike under Hanabi's chin knocking her off balance; Hinata used this opportunity to grab her arm and take her to the ground. Hinata put Hanabi into an arm bar and Hanabi unable to break free tapped out.

"Ok, ok you win" Hanabi whined as Hinata let go "looks like we're at 30 for you and 24 for me" Hanabi said as Hinata nodded.

"Don't worry Hanabi" Hinata said reassuringly "you'll get better with practice" she said. Hinata then saw the door open up and a familiar shade of orange enter.

"Hey Hinata" Naruto shouted excitedly "we're back; and we have a cool story" Naruto said.

Hinata immediately ran over and hugged Naruto "Naruto you're back" Hinata said excitedly; she then heard some giggling behind her and saw both Tsubaki and Hanabi laughing.

"Aww Hinata how adorable" Tsubaki said teasingly.

"Wow sister so bold" Hanabi said giggling "I never would've thought you'd show PDA (public display of affection); now you're a big girl" she said.

Hinata blushed and let go of Naruto "nothing is wrong with hugging your fiancé" Hinata protested and Hanabi brushed it off.

"Please sister" Hanabi said "I'm was up to holding hands with Konohamaru before you could even talk to him without stuttering" Hanabi said chuckling at how red Hinata was getting.

"Alright enough picking on Hinata" Tsunade said getting up and walking towards Naruto "So what happened on the trip she asked and Naruto smiled.

40 minutes later

"-Pervy sage is now with the old man, everyone went home or to their hotel and I'm here because I wanted to catch up" Naruto said. Tsunade, Shizune, Tsubaki, Hinata and Hanabi were looking at Naruto in disbelief.

"I... don't even know what to say" Tsunade asked.

"Geez Naruto" Tsubaki said.

"Can I touch your tail" Hanabi asked excitedly. Naruto looked at her.

"I had to fix my seal, talk with my dead parents and work together with a demon fox and you want to touch my tail" Naruto asked and Hanabi nodded and looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "Fine I'll let you touch it later" Naruto said defeated "so what happened while we were gone" Naruto asked.

Tsubaki got a sour look on her face "dick head Hiashi wanted to start some problems" Tsubaki said and Naruto turned serious "I broke his hand, beat up his henchmen and told my mom here about it. We officially got a restraining order on the Hyuga clan to stay away from Hinata and Hanabi; if they get close, we have the authority to send them away, by any means necessary" Tsubaki said.

Naruto let out a breath "man he's such an asshole" he said "what else" he asked and Hanabi perked up.

"I made a scrap book for Akamaru" she said with pride.

Flashback: 1

Hanabi finished tying the knot around Akamaru's neck and fixed his little hat "Akamaru you look so cute" Hanabi said and Akamaru barked happily. Akamaru was dressed in a little sailors' costume that Hanabi made by hand; Hanabi then took a few steps back and picked up her camera.