1. the home date - Chan 🔞🚫 F/M (PNP)

(note before the fic, yes this is short yes it's... Intense and corny and starts off quick, but if you read the summary you know I'm not worried about that 🥴 I needed to release my inner delusional whore, sorry y'all)

-Lightly edited 01.03.2024-

As you're caught up in staring at parts of him unashamedly, you don't notice he's stopped talking.

"Baby?"

You lurch forward grasping onto his shoulders, nipping at his neck

"oh-" he gasps as you bite and suck love marks into his neck

You move your lips gliding them over his soft and juicy lips, you glide your hands over his body and his chest clutching onto his shirt, desperately wanting to make due of his shirt, wanting to release him from the confines of his skin tight T-shirt.

He takes the hint, as he lifts you up off the sofa and guides you toward his bedroom, you feel Chan grabbing your hips through his half-hooded needy eyes, and grinding his hips into yours as you walk.

Getting halfway down the hallway to his bedroom he stops you, grabbing at your thighs and pinning you onto the wall, he grabs you roughly by your chin sucking harshly at your neck as you moan wantonly in his grasp.

Lifting your legs he grabs onto your thick thighs as you lock your legs around his waist as he grinds his hard clothed dick into you, stimulating you, making you wet.

Grunting over you he makes do with your shirt and bra taking them off of you as you pull at his shirt, fondling his chest, his beautifully defined abs, and thick back muscles.

Lurching you off of him suddenly he pulls you by the hem of your jeans unbuttoning them and yanking them off of you, who only has enough time to unbutton his jeans before he grabs onto one of your thick thick thighs lounging it on top of his arm as he uses his free hand to massage into your wet soaked pussy slinking two fingers in at a time.

They way he moves his fingers stimulating your walls, and rubbing his palm against your swollen clit you can't help but to moan sinking down wanting more of him.

Huffing in sexual frustration he looks back up at you from the site before him "you tease me all god damn day, you don't fucking cum until I tell you"

Pushing you closer into him he gives your ass a hard slap before he lowers your leg.

With one last thrust of his fingers he pulls them out, grabs his jeans unzips them the rest of the way and yanks them off, his hard dick fully erect bouncing up and slapping him in the stomach, you watch him stripping in front of you, staring at the way he slowly pulls off his shirt revealing him in his fully erect naked glory.

Lurching forward once more he grabs you by your thick ass and lifts you up sinking his dick into you moaning at how tight you are around him.

You grab onto his shoulders as you stare at him through needy eyes watching how he looks at you as he thrusts his cock inside of you fucking you into the wall, you watch the way he grimaces as he grunts staring at your big breasts bouncing though every thrust he fucks into you.

"Ah~ baby touch yourself, let me see you rub your pussy, do it baby let me watch you baby"

His words hanging in the air heavy as he grunts through his thrusts needily, you release one shoulder as he slams you down onto the console table beside him, moving your now free hand down you look him in the eyes as he fucks deeper into your pussy, you rub yourself you flick two fingers across your sensitive bud