23. Impulsive Confessions - Hyunlix 💌🔞

(Authors Note: as promised I'm going to try to make the beginning as fluffy as possible for the fluffs before fucks wish but ionno if imma do that wish any justice... Happy Birthday wolfheads pretty AND FINALLY MARRIED billy baby nabillyyyyy your wolfies love you 😗✨✌🏻)

Felix sits in the corner of the practice room watching in awe as Hyunjin continues to dance, he keeps watching as he stops...

Panting and breathless...

Sweaty and hot...

Completely and entirely irresistible...

He keeps watching impurely as he sits down in front of the camera recording the live stream, continuing his live talking to STAY as if he didn't just unknowingly woo Felix through dance.

With every passing second Felix's feelings for Hyunjin grows, and he's not sure if he can keep it in for much longer than he has already.

For six years Felix had been in love with Hyunjin, pining for him so much it hurt.

For six years Hyunjin considered him not only a bandmate but best friend so how was he supposed to tell him? But now...?

His every thought revolved around how beautiful, special, talented, how lithe and fluid Hyunjin was.

These days Felix had only thought of Hyunjin and how deep his pining hopeless love was, but today his thoughts took another impulsive turn.

Watching silently, Hyunjin says goodbye before turning to Felix.

"Lix you never joined live, I thought you came for the live."

"No hyung I only wanted to say high to STAY when I came in, but it's your live. I came to-" nearly outing himself, Felix pauses stopping his brash and impulsive thoughts before back tracking and continuing.

Deep in his own head Felix doesn't see the way Hyunjin lights up with his almost accident confession.

"Hyunjin hyung I came to see if you were hungry since I was going to go get food anyway because everyone is hungry."

"Sure lix, only if you tell me why you're really here."

Hyunjin watches as Felix stammers finding ground to reply, with a deep rosey glow growing on his skin.

"Hyung wha-"

"Lix I'm kidding" When really he wasn't, but the way Felix looked in front of him already told him what he wished to know.

Leaning in close he watches as Felix's eyes widen, and not pausing for a second he continues until his lips are at Felix's ear before he places a knowing hand on Felix's shoulder.

"What I really meant to say Felix, is that I want you to tell me not only why you're here, but also why I keep catching you with drool on your chin and blush on your cheeks every time you watch me move. I also want to know why you treat me differently than the rest, always so careful and sincere."

"I- I- I-"

Slowly walking Felix backwards back into the wall he once leaned on, Hyunjin continues slowly dragging out every word watching the way Felix holds his breath as he continues to speak.

"Lee Felix I really want to know what's going on in that pretty head of yours. I want to know why the most beautiful boy is always hiding from me when I don't want him to."

Pushing it further encouraging Felix to say the words he wants to hear, he moves his hand up to his face, his eyes piercing into his soul more and more with every step the take.