15. Just for tonight - Changbin 🚫🔞

{SOME TYPOS EDITED, NO PLOT CHANGE}

Walking in you thought for sure that you'd meet your girl friends at the bar and that they'd be there just like they used to be. Never did you think you'd be stood up by your now ex, and then both of your best friends stood you up, and have done so in a completely new area that you don't know. With a strong sense of dejection you walk up to the bar, and with a ding you get your first excuse.

'sorry babes I couldn't make it, I got some last minute work that's going to keep me busy! You'll have to have fun without me.'

Huffing a sigh you walk up to the bar sitting down, while you ask for a bourbon. Knowing you couldn't afford this place with too many drinks you opted to pregame before arriving, now even more glad you did so as you get another ding on your phone.

'hey sis, I'm sorry I can't be there but I hope the other two of you are having loads of fun by now!'

Feeling a stronger sense of dejection than before you send a text back fueled with useless petty frustration you let your emotions take over. You know you shouldn't let stupid feelings like this control you but you just can't help it this time, this was something you'd planned for two weeks.

'thanks sis, but neither of you are here and I'm sitting here like an idiot drinking alone at a bar.'

Turning your phone off, you tuck it away in your purse as you order your second bourbon. From the other side of the bar you watch someone, a bulked very muscular and very attractive, very handsome man walk up to the bar. Not thinking about the man you turn back around, toss back the drink and order your third and fourth tossing them back as well.

'Not having a good day...?'

'Gee how'd you guess?'

'In the time it took for me to cross this bar you downed 3 full glasses of what I'm assuming is full proof bourbon, that and when you walked in you looked like you already pre-gamed as is.'

'Well yeah that's what happens when you're a girl with girl friends at some point they stand you up.'

'Well what do you know, I'm already here I might as well sit down and keep you from getting too sloshed.'

'Your funeral, I'm already debating my ability to walk straight.' You down your 5th bourbon before the man speaks up again.

'First, my name is Changbin, Seo Changbin. Second, why don't we slow down just a bit so I can get to know this beautiful woman I'm sitting next to.'

'Really laying it all out aren't you?'

'That depends... is it working?'

You turn to look at him, and as you do he lets out the softest cute noise, a laugh emitting from your mouth.

'Wow, that didn't work but the weird cute noises did?'

'What can I say I'm a simple person...'

'Mh, we'll before you lose your ability to properly comprehend what I'm saying...' Changbin stretches one arm around your shoulders as he speaks, his other massive muscled arm stretched out to your hands clutched around the class you're drinking from. 'I think I'd really like to take you out of here, out of this bar and maybe somewhere less public.'

Turning in your seat, you get a better look at Changbin, looking him over the way his muscles struggle against the seams of the sleeves deliciously, the way his lower lip hangs past his top lip, the way his lips look soft to the touch, the way his bottom lip almost doubles the size of the top lip, the way his hair puffs and curls naturally, the way his eyes stare into your soul expecting a reply, the way his cheeks soft and round call to you, you want to feel the way his skin rises and dips in different places. Shaking your head softly as your mind starts entering darker lustful places.