25. birthday sex (part 2 of 2) - HyunChangLix 🔞

(Authors Note: this part was HEAVILY beta read in the first half 😭 I'm sorry it took so long for this AO3 got me whipped AF rn with some of these fics 🥴

also my bad for taking so long this author is very mentally unstable and goes through periods of writer's block even with beta readers and pretyped ideas and ships 🥲 I hope I did this part justice for how long it took me this time 🥹)

💫 ~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°• 💫

Hyunjin slicks his fingers with spit before teasing at Felix's rim. Hyunjin sinks back down and onto his back as he huffs out a sigh at the sight of the younger hovering on his knees.

Felix sinks, slightly flinching as Hyunjin's tongue glazes over his rim.

Leaning forward toward Changbin, Felix slips one hand onto the crease of the older hip, staring at him as the older groans.

Changbin slips his hand around the base of Felix's neck. Felix leans forward with his mouth open, eyes half hooded, and tongue out. He moans as he licks a stripe up Changbin's cock from the base to the precum-slicked needy tip teasing at the head before taking him into his mouth, his other hand wrapped around what he can't take.

With Changbin's cock buried in his mouth, Felix chokes out a moan when he feels Hyunjin's tongue slip into his rim. Hyunjin's hands latch around Felix's upper thighs, keeping his ass firmly in place on Hyunjin's face.

Changbin jerks his cock forward deeper into Felix's mouth, his head rolling back savoring the feeling of Felix wrapped around his cock moaning around him.

"You're so good for us baby, our perfect little toy just for us to use, you like us having our way with you don't you kitten? Don't be shy baby let us hear more of your pretty noises."

Changbin grabs Felix by the hair keeping his head in place fucking into his hand and mouth, the younger gagging and humming salaciously around his cock.

Felix moves against Changbin's hold, the holder's hands loosening their grip on his hair as Felix bobs his head taking in more of Changbin, gagging and moaning around his cock as Hyunjin works his tongue in and around the younger hole.

Changbin moves his head to look down at Felix watching the way his head bobs on and off of his cock, drool pooling at his chin before sliding down his neck and chest teasing Changbin.

Changbin watches as Felix closes his eyes, his hands moving to Changbin's hands as he continues to take in Changbin's cock, cheeks hollowed and tongue pressed against the base.

Felix pushes his hips around Hyunjin's tongue and mouth, slowly ebbing himself into bliss as he moans and gags around Changbin pushing himself to take in more of the older cock. With fervent need, Changbin pushes out a louder moan of his own, his hips jerking against Felix's lips as the younger sucks the cum from his cock draining him into bliss.

"Here baby, you missed some. You look so beautiful tasting my cum"

Pulling away, Changbin swipes his fingers across the base of his cock, the remains of his cum gathering along his fingers before he pushes them into Felix's mouth, who moans into his fingers. Changbin pants as he watches Felix suck his fingers.

"Come here. I'm not done with you yet"

Hyunjin lifts Felix from his face just short of his release before pulling him further into the bed, his mouth making a soft wet pop as Changbin pulls out his fingers.

The older climbs into the bed against the headboard as he watches Hyunjin teasingly strip off the rest of his clothes in front of Felix, who's whiny at the loss of touch, before moving back onto the bed pushing Felix into the right position. Hovering over Changbin's lap, Felix's face is pushed into the older neck.