24. Birthday sex (part 1 of 2)- HyunChangLix 🔞

💫 ~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°• 💫

(Author's Note: don't judge me I have reasons for making delulu birthday cockdown with HyunChangLix ok? It's my birthday present to me {it's already long been passed}✨🙂😗🫶🏻)

(as always of course if there's something in this book of oneshots don't forget that instead of being mean you can in fact opt for closing this book and finding another book that fancies your needs and wants. While compliments are always nice to see i do in fact have a specific small group of people I use for feedback so I am not looking for anyone's feedback after it's already posted, much love - 🌙)

💫 ~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°• 💫

"Felix I hope you liked dinner, we don't cook as good as Minho hyung does but we still wanted to do something... we can't buy you things because... well we all have our own money and can afford anything for ourselves and we didn't know if we shou-" self conscious changbin speaks up looking at Felix as he pulls his keys out of his pocket to unlock the door.

"Changbin hyung stop the dinner was nice it was perfect the way it was"

"Lix we might have just one more thing inside though... maybe..."

"Jinnie hyung?"

"We go inside first"

Hyunjin leads Felix inside with either hand on his shoulders kicking the door shut with his foot.

Changbin in front of them comes to a complete halt just inside of the hallway beside the living room.

"Where's the others...?"

"JYP PD-nim made them stay back for some more work or something they'll be late."

Hyunjin leads Felix forward halting their steps after Changbin closes the distance between them, smashing Felix's body between their own.

Felix lets out a gasp at the force of Changbin pulling their bodies both into him, effectively trapping him between them both as Hyunjin keeps his hands firmly gripping his waist and hip.

"Changbin... Hyunjinnie?"

"Felix..."

Hyunjin whispers into Felix's ear as he stares at Changbin and grinds into Felix, pulling his body back against his as Changbin ruts his hips against Felix's growing cock as he feels his own garden.

"Lixie baby..." Changbins eyes darken as he speaks up, into his other ear. "we found your notes baby, your journals"

Felix shudders the way Hyunjin and Changbin's voices darken with a whisper in his ears as they push and pull at parts of his body.

"Changbin baby I think we should tell him our favorite part since he's not saying anything"

"Hm you're right Jinnie don't you just have the best ideas"

"Felix baby we hear you at night. We hear you every time you moan in the middle of the night and we can hear what kind of dreams you've been having, and we can especially hear when you wake up in the morning"