20. Ride me - HyunLix 🔞 (PNP)

Felix had woken up from another sex dream, frustrated needy and unsure how to ask Hyunjin for help, but he knew soon he'd wake up anyway.

Cock stiff at full mast he lays on one side face to face with sleeping Hyunjin as he pushes one of his hands into the band of his sleeping pants massaging his hand over his needy cock hoping to release some of the need coiling inside of him.

He wraps his fingers around his cock, only making his need grow as he slowly strokes it fighting back a pathetic and humiliating moan as he slowly picks up pace.

Felix continues to greedily stroke his own cock at the memory of his sexually charged fantasy dream he'd just woken up from as he watches his sleeping, devastatingly gorgeous boyfriend sleep, unknowing to his surge of need in the growing weeks until this moment.

Not taking it anymore Felix strips himself from the suffocating confines of his own clothes and slowly pulls back the sheet covering the back-sleeping Hyunjin.

He unties the string of his sleeping pants and pulls his softened cock out from the cloth prison as he leaves soft licks at the base up to the tip of the slit feeling how it slowly hardens until Felix wraps his lips around Hyunjin's cock experimentally hollowing his cheeks pausing at the sound of Hyunjins mouth leaving a soft moan in his sleep.

Beyond his own nerves he knows that Hyunjin had already mentioned once when he had drank too much that he'd dreamed of being woken up by Felix, specifically he's fantasized all of the ways Felix could wake him up sexually and at the top of his drunk fantasy list was that he wanted to wake up to Felix leaving him with a wet sloppy blow job above all things.

Getting into a confident and steady pace Felix bobs his head up and down on sleeping Hyunjin's hard cock, waking him up to his moaning around the older as he grinds his hips into the mattress for friction in a whole new level of sexually charged frustration.

Hyunjin wakes up looking down and moans as he slips his hand down to Felix's head, his body already shaking with need as Felix continues to gag and choke sloppily on his cock emitting moans and gagging from his throat noisily.

The last thing Hyunjin would expect, while it's much welcomed and incredibly fucking hot, is his sweet shy sunshine boyfriend sloppily sucking his cock into a full mast position and as much as he loves felix, and as deeply rooted as his fantasies are hed never thought that there'd be a day, let alone this soon, his sweet baby boy felix would be this needy and desperate to feel him that he'd oblige his every desire and fantasy.

Felix tightens his grip on Hyunjin's thighs as he bobs his head faster, still grinding his hips with friction on the mattress as Hyunjin starts to tighten his grip moaning out to Felix as he stares at the younger sucking his cock.

"Fuck Felix harder baby suck it harder- ah-" Hyunjin moans needily as Felix hollows his cheeks sucking harder using his tongue as a pressure pad on the underside of Hyunjin's cock as he continues to bob his head taking him deeper experimentally into his mouth feeling the tip hit his throat.

Blank minded, Felix bobs his head down to the base deep throating all of Hyunjin, motivated by the way the older rests his hand on the top on his head as he leans up on the other arm watching the way Felix takes all of him into his mouth. Hyunjin moans louder staring at Felix as his cock spasms, shooting Felix's throat with his cum being sucked and swallowed dry by the younger.

Felix pulls off his cock and straddles the now fully awake Hyunjin and grinds his cock against Hyunjin as he feels the older dig his fingers into his thighs as Felix pipes out at Hyunjin.