21. Chan's boys- 3racha 🔞

Warnings: rim eating, Dom/Sub/Switch dynamics, Dom spacing and sub spacing, chan forgot the safe words, sorry I made him an ass in this one shot but he'll make up for it at the end, bondage, face sitting, consensual kinks, pain kinks, slapping and whipping, choking, spitting, edging, and angry chan sex.

💫 ~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°• 💫

Changbin and Jisung both are being ignored unintentionally by Chan, who's in his work room at his desk handling the last few stacks of paperwork before he can go on vacation, and unbenownst to him, his boys both need him.

Chan had sat all day since before dawn and both boys had woken up without him, he had missed breakfast, he'd missed lunch and now Changbin and Jisung both are needy, and per Chan's rules they aren't allowed to touch themselves or each other without his permission, them both being prone to deep subspace, Changbin a switch and Jisung most prone.

It's not like Changbin would want to upset him, but he wants chan... they both need him so bad that they ache in need and that's where Changbin gets his mischievous plan from, but first... he want to try to be at least some form of good for the older so creeping slowly up to Chans office door just past his own bedroom door, he sends irresistible Jisung sits on his knees just to the side of Chan's chair and looks up at him, his hands placed lightly on the arm of the chair, his eyes beautiful boba eyes peaking just over his fingers with a soft pleading look.

"Channie~"

Chan continues focusing on his paperwork as he tries to tune out the other two not thinking anything of it.

"Channie..."

Chan doesn't bother looking up still as Jisung continues to softly plead to him calling his name. Jisung whines pathetically feeling ignored and rejected he releases the chair arm, his hands dropping to his knees. Pulling out his biggest pout he uses the thing that gets Chan the most.

"Channie hyung..."

"Sung I'm busy, go back with Changbin until I'm finished."

"But you ignored us all day Channie..." Jisung pouts at Chan, Changbin giving Jisung a knowing smirk as Chan pauses just enough to place his hand on Jisung's face for just mere seconds, not long enough to nuzzle him at all.

Changbin exaggerates his level of anger and looks over at Chan, who's looked back to see him standing menacing in the doorway shooting small looks at Jisung in knowing as he finally speaks up with a small pang of anger in his gut.

"Fine 'hyung' you can stay here and you can have it your way, Sungie worked hard to make you food that you ignored all day that was thrown away and wasted and now he needs you and you don't want him then I'm leaving and taking him with me."

Changbin walks over to Jisung and picks up the pouty sad younger shooting deadly glaring looks at the older left with a jarred look sat frozen in his chair surrounded by the work he'd once again taken home with him.

Using the sole of his shoes Changbin catches the corner of the door kicking it shut, arms still holding the one pouty and needy Jisung as he walks them to his own bedroom away from Chan's bedroom. Putting Jisung down on his own bed he walks over to the door widening it further to prove his point.

Changbin gets back to the bed scooping Jisung into a big warm embrace pulling him tight against his own body as he peppers the pouty boy with kisses on his forehead cheeks and lips. He tests the waters how far Jisung dares let him go, planting kisses down his jaw, and over his neck.