17. Shh (bonus) - MinLix🔞

(Author's Note: ok maybe I was a bit of an ass for leaving so many cliff hanger endings,,, but it made my bad oneshots better so sorry not sorry but I'll be nice this time and do a bonus part. Ionno how nasty this one's gonna be but imma just go with how the seggsy time flows. As usual probably won't be proofread very well so probably a lot of errors, there's going to be a surprise add-on in this one cos why tf not 🫶🏻)

Their roommates leave some hours later scattering off to overnight diners or other places to go to for overnight hanging spots leaving the house to themselves as Minho drags Felix into their bedroom with a spike of revenge coiling in his core and with a demented little grin he knows exactly how he'll get him back.

Minho tosses Felix onto the bed as he walks over to the closet pulling out the vibrator and a bottle of lubricant Minho only uses when Felix takes his teasing too far...

This time he can see minho's smirk on his face and knows he's got more planned than just a teasing punishment, and as he thinks that he won't get it bad this time he's sorely mistaken as he feels the vibrating toy plunging into the flesh of his hole and with Minho immediately turning the intensity on high he's justly reminded why he doesn't tease Minho in the manor that he had earlier that night.

Felix yelps for the third time as Minho grabs the toy remote and turns the vibration up to max again as he wriggles the vibrator around in Felix's ass, oversensitivity wracking him wholly as he shivers into another dry orgasm leaving Minho with a pleased smirk on his face.

"Min hyung please, just a small break please I'll take whatever you give me please just let me take a break-"

"Oh really? Anything you say?"

"Yes hyung yes please anything just get this thing out of me I'll be good!"

Minho walks over pulling the vibrator out of Felix with a dry pop sending a relieved sigh through the younger even if it only lasts a short time.

Felix watches as Minho sits on the bed beside him and Felix watches him pull out his phone as he leans back. Typing away at his phone he peers at Felix occasionally.

"Don't get too comfortable Felix, I'm not finished With you yet, and there's someone who's about to walk through this door in the next few minutes."

"Min?"

"I'm far from finished with that ass of yours and there's someone who's been dying to watch the real shit, it's not just me you fucking teased."

Felix's face grows red as he realizes what Minho means... he means that one of their friends from earlier is going to watch them... or join.

"H-hyung wait I didn't mea-"

"You didn't mean to suck my dick in a movie theater, you didn't mean to tease me during the whole movie you didn't mean to plan for this entire night, just you and Jeongin planning this whole thing? I have plans for you and that little ass of yours and so does the person that's going to walk in that door quite soon now."

Felix remains in place, mouth open and voiceless knowing he'd been proven wrong, he did plan this after all, he only didn't know that it would be used against him, but surely he wasn't going to stop it.

Getting up he moves over to the vibrator he had placed off to the side, lubricates it once more and places it back into Felix's ass.