28. Play with fire - changjin 🔞 (PWF)

Authors note: this is a modern royalty one shot  based off of my still ferally obsessive Hyunjin play with fire era choreo video. in this one shot the lines are going to suggest scene change so that no one is confused, also because author sucks at plots and transitions into other scenes. As usual if the plot sucks balls, scroll until you get to the seggsy scene, I'm still working on my plot – if you squint hard enough you can see it I swear 🥲 and as usual dialog is shit and half of it is corny af and cringe at best... Also for the sake of this fic let's forget about Changbin and Hyunjin's hight difference 💀 let's act like they're both the same height here 💀

fyi spoiler alert — changjin here both want to bang each other so seggsy time no angst or hesitation because author says fan fiction is fiction for a reason and is taking full advantage of it... That and changbin already is obsessed enough irl with hyunjin so let me live my best changjin shipping life. Don't @ me.🧍‍♀️

Ok enough rambling I hope you like this one I'm really trying on the plot this time, if you did like this one leave an upvote⭐ again just like the last upload I wrote most of this late so if you see any mistakes no you didn't 😍

💫 ~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°• 💫

"Sir, the tables are set, the wine is ready to be prepped for serving, and Hyunjin is asking that you hurry and finish with the glass meant his royal highness, now unless there is anything else you need of me sir, his highness asked me to serve the guests personally!" One of Hyunjin's personal servants rushes out her whispered words at a member of the kitchen staff right before he ushers away, too quick for him to reply to her suspect behavior.

Recognizing the girls behavior, the man retreats back to the head chef explaining his encounter before approval to set off in search for Hyunjin's own closest and most loyal guard.

Immediately approaching Changbin from his right flank from the staff entrance, Changbin tenses shifting to block Hyunjin from the man, and with a soft and somewhat scared whisper the man leans into Changbin's ear.

"Sir, don't let his highness drink anything, one of his personal staff, a girl... is very... well she's not addressing his highness properly, disregarding the head chefs orders, has gone missing multiple times throughout the night, and... is very suspect towards the house wine sir, I ask that one of the guards look at this closely, some of the jars seemed to have been improperly handled before it was poured as I've found some... crushed pills nd I've not got a way to find out which jars were served out..."

"So why the hell are you telling me, and not the head chef?"

"Well sir that's the thing... I did, he suggested I tell you... We both suspect that the girl is trying to drug his highness but don't have proof."

After explaining his stance on the matter, hyunjin kitchen staff is dismissed from duty for the evening by hyunjin before changbin can turn around. Before sauntering off toward the kitchen with several guards, changbin directs another to stand in his place until his return.

💫 ~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°• 💫

After just thirty minutes of inspection both the head chef, as well as changbin and the guards confirm the dismissed kitchen staffs earlier tip to hyunjin and changbin about the servant girls behavior, finding that Hyunjins wine had in fact been tampered with, it had been drugged.