9. his pink princess (version 2) - hyunho 🔞💌 (PWP)

🩷 Again reference for Hyunjin from his pink hair princess era cos I'm still in love with this look. And him. Sweet angelic baby boy

🥹🤏🏻 idk if I wanna squeeze his cheeks, or his butt 😩 when I say mans is so fine 😩 🩷

(Author's note: i had no idea ahead of time that these would be 2 parts instead of 2 versions they were originally supposed to be not connected 💀)

Letting his angelic boyfriend pull him out of the door on their promises, and much needed date, Minho smiles hopelessly endeared at how fast Hyunjin can change. Just moments ago before his fit of giggles he had just driven him absolutely crazy.

It only takes the two mere ten minutes, as excitedly as Hyunjin pulls Minho by the arm. Within seconds Hyunjin is already at the door of Kitty Café with Minho in tow, letting the door close behind them, Hyunjin looks back as they reach the counter.

"Min hyung, Min hyungie~"

"Baby get what you want."

"But Min I like when you do it~ cos you look handsome when you're thinking~"

"Baby, you're so spoiled. Whatevery you want Jinnie baby."

"Yeah yeah, but you like it anyway you're the one who spoils me~"

Staying latched onto Minho's left hand the now sassy Hyunjin waits for Minho to order their coffees and treats.

"Iced Americano for my sweet baby, and a banana nut muffin, and watermelon."

"Min, you're too good to me~"

After drinking his coffee, and abnormally large muffin the once sassy Hyunjin now beaming his angelic giggly smile.

"Baby the kitties I wanna go pet the kitties now let's go~"

~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•

After spending one hour too long at the Café featuring a constant rotation of adoptable kitties of all ages colors and breeds, Minho and Hyunjin finally tear themselves from the cats, but not before stepping to the side waiting for hyunjin to use the bathroom. Before Hyunjin can return he sends a call to their best friends Felix and Chan who live across the street from them for helping him with the very special plan had planned for his even more special Hyunjin.

Walking down the streets with two leashed and collared cats in tow that Hyunjin convinced Minho to adopt, Hyunjin pauses at a lone vendor stand selling flowers and cute couples jewelry and couples trinkets. As they both halt to a stop Minho picks up one cat carried by Hyunjin, placing it in his arms, while lifting the other and doing the same. As Hyunjin looks through all of the stuff sold by the vendor, Minho watches as the old vendor looks between the two, and down to a shelf in front of her, leaning down she grabs out a small rack containing older style twin set trinkets and jewelry, slightly more expensive than the already nice ones that were already on display. Setting the rack down on the wooden stand she speaks up.