16. Coffee and Cream - 2min 🔞 (PWP)

Seungmin gives him spare clothes to change into and offers to clean his clothes.
-Seungmin sees minho changing by accident the door wasn't fully shut as it should have been.
Minho catches Seungmin fapping in the bathroom from seeing handsome minho naked in his room changing.
-he stops him just short of the bathroom door and seggsy time in the bed room.

Seungmin couldn't believe he'd have to work at some coffee shop, he'd just been so close to a good job that was snatched from under him by some common street whore in a skimpy skirt.

Pushing through the streets he replaced his grumbling attitude and his frown with his best faked smile, nervousness replacing his anger as he opens up the door to his new job, and is greeted instantly with a warm smile. Nervously Seungmin pipes up, a squeak in his voice.

"Excuse me, I'm supposed to start today?"

"Ah yes right you're Kim Seungmin? You're a bit early but that's perfect since there's pretty much no one here right now except for some tourists in the back there. Just stay behind me and shadow me for now until I finish with them, they came in shortly before you did and I've yet to place their order."

Time passes and the shop manager leaves seungmin to place a single order alone experimentally as the manager himself places other orders from the... Less savory regulars, leaving seungmin with the intimidatingly handsome man alone at the booth with his phone. The manager watches as minho flags down his new boy, paying close attention to his anxiety and how well he handles the front end.

"Y-yes, what can I get for you?"

"New here I see? The manager left you to your own devices... Ah yes all I really need is an Iced Americano, but if the manager ordered any pudding I'd like an order of that as well."

"Y-yes sir."

"One more thing uh...."

"S-Seungmin"

"Ah yes ok, Seungmin. One more thing. You don't have to call me sir, I'm not much older than you i'd guess, maybe by just a few years, maybe just minho 'hyung' will work fine. And relax a little bit you're doing fine, if that manager is working you alone too soon I'd be more than happy to take you from under him."

"I- Thank you si- Hyung..."

Walking off, seungmin goes to place his order into the point of sale system and walks off to do something he knows he can do, making the Iced Americano and grabbing the pudding.

Without warning just as Seungmin reaches Minho's table with his order and some extra napkins, a group of new customers make their way inside, one of them pushing seungmin out of his way sending him and the order flying at Minho.

Without a second thought Minho instinctively ditches the phone in his hand and the conversation with it, lurching out to catch the falling boy into his arms, risking his crisp clean suit.

With cold iced coffee now on his suit shirt, his jacket, and his pants, Minho glares at the person who shoved seungmin with a look that could kill as the kid pipes up from his own spot. With the manager darting over at the commotion the rud e customer pipes up at them both.

"E-excuse me, is there a problem here?"

"Fucking obviously, the little shit over there fucking pushing your staff around and you not doing shit"

"A-ah well-"

"If you watched where the hell you're going, you shrimpy little bitch you wouldn't be making a mess everywhere, clumsy bitch like you shouldn't be in a coffee shop anyway, and you're in my fucking way." The way the kid pipes up disrespectfully at them both, sends Seungmin into a panic, unmoving in the arms of the newly acquainted Minho, further angering the man holding him.