18. The jealous type - HyunLix ❤️‍🩹🔞 (PWP)

(Author's Note: This one it is a good bit of angst throughout with at a bit over 3000 words before the smut scene itself, so if you're only in to {PNP} oneshots... here's a summary if you decide to skip straight to seggsy part {marked as ⚠️ before and after}:

Felix got tired of watching Hyunjin be a bratty attention whore in front of his own eyes directing his behavior to 2chan on purpose so Felix got pissed off and hurt his feelings until the next morning smut scene with help from minsung mentioned✨🫶🏻)
.
.
.

Felix was sick and tired of watching his once loving and sincere boyfriend clinging onto his best friends Chan and Changbin, latching around their waists sitting right in between the two while they all stayed at Changbin's home for a party between the group of eight friends. Felix knows Hyunjin is doing it on purpose because Hyunjin stops occasionally when Felix isn't looking and stares at him until he does.

Felix continues to watch as he uses sweet cute words talking to Chan and Changbin the three of them in their own world not too far away from seungmin and Jeongin also in their own world, leaving him with Minho and Jisung paired together and he sees the way they both look at Hyunjin and back over to him in knowing of Felix's pain.

No faster than Jisung opening his mouth to talk to Felix as he places a hand on his arm, Felix pipes up with a voice filled with venom and pain.

"This has been absolutely fucking fantastic and fun Chris... Hyunjin... Changbin hyung but I think I'm going to fucking leave now if that's alright." Tired of seeing his boyfriend openly flirting with his best friends in front of him, making sure he saw, and more than anger he was hurt, he was hurt and in pain and tired of being around someone who's done this same thing with the same two idiot friends.

Minho and Jisung watch silently, saddened at the situation and knowing that they can't get in the middle, Jisung left with his hand still mid air where it had just been on Felix's arm. Minho let's put a deep troubled sigh as he picks up a pair of chopsticks from the table throwing them at Hyunjin darting them with perfect aim at Hyunjin's uncaring head and glaring at the younger giving him an eyeful worth of words in a threat.

Hyunjin's eyes widen as he looks over watching Felix get up, realizing he was serious about leaving, which he'd never done previously. Felix brisks to and out of the front door as he ignores Hyunjin following behind quickly calling him.

Felix gets halted just feet out of the door as he hears the door click shut, the feeling of long slender fingers wrapping around his arm tugging him back.

"Felix wait I'm-"

"Fucking what Hwang Hyunjin, you're sorry? For clinging onto both of them like that and making god damned sure I saw? For acting like a pretentious bitch pretending to give a shit for our relationship when you've repeatedly done this shit right in front of me? If this is what you do in front of me how much of a whore are you behind my back?"

"Lix that's not tr-" Hyunjin's eyes spring with tears as he speaks his voice hitching in his throat.

"Just stop Hyunjin I'm tired. I'm tired of the god damned games. Stay here and play whore with the rest of them I don't fucking care I'm going home just... why does your attention seeking bullshit always ruin everything huh? Why is it so hard for you to just not be such a fucking-"

Felix tries to rip his arm from Hyunjin's hands as he clenches his jaw, trying desperately not to take his anger too far as his voice fills with anger and pain.

"Just stay here and play pretentious with the rest of them until you decide I'm really your boyfriend because all I see these days is someone who's using me as a means to an end and using me as just some other sex toy that needs discarding. I'm tired of being cast off by you until you need something from me and I'm tired of being your toy. Let me know when you actually want me around and not just to pay for your shit and use me for dick and if you can't decide then you can pack your shit and leave tomorrow."