Worshipped like a God (oneshot ver)- SeungBin💔💌🔞 (PWP) (H/C)

(Author's Note: Firstly before I go tf off, this is a one shot version of my book that I just started. That being said...... I'm looking straight at the little shits that were involved with the most recent video of a fuck ton of stays blatantly disrespectful as shit and intently ignoring Changbin even after Felix tried to help getting them to cheer for changbin. If you're one of those you're not a stay you're a leave. Every member deserves to be felt appreciated and loved not just your biases and faves some people keep forgetting they're people too. I said what I said. Now without further ado rant over onto the fic idk how long I can push this one but this one did a big owwie to write in the first half I made myself cry a lil {{I lie it was a lot}}☹️☹️)

'Changbin looks so fat here 🤣😂'

'Why does he act like that its not cute for anyone😒😒'

'Changbin doesn't even look that good why is he in the group'

'the group is better without Changbin, I hope they rid of him soon'

'he has no real talent he's only good for attention'

'he needs to go on a starve diet😬 he's too big'

'Changbin is so fucking ugly 🤮 I hope he kills himself'

'a fucking pig I feel sick looking at him🤢'

Changbin had just gotten home from a performance with the rest of the group, he'd been ignored by their own STAYs in Korea, and he knows not every STAY is like that so why did this time hurt so much? He hoped to make himself feel better reading comments of stays but it only made it worse, sure there were so many nice things said, some weird, but there were also a lot of gross comments belittling him, shaming him, putting him down, and wishing him ill harm.

The more he reads, the more he thinks about his fans ignoring him, even despite Felix trying to help, the more he feels worse and the more he feels like he and everything he's done to feel better is all in vain. Each passing day for him gets more and more gloomy and dark, his head spinning in self conscious words. His own belittling playing in his head as he replays how effectively all of their K-STAY ignored him.

'you're too fat changbin look at how your own fans don't even want you around, they don't see you, no one does, and look how sick everyone is of you, why don't you go starve, you're big enough you don't need food you need a diet, go diet and carve your skin, and make yourself what others want you to be, you're fucking useless Changbin not even your fans love you'

Changbin's thoughts replay over and over like a broken record as he sits alone in his room, at the desk in the corner for hours, reading through the comments feeling shame as more and more comments pour in, and despite other STAYs attempts to drown them all out he can still see them, every last one of them.

Overwhelmed by all of the hate, Changbin gets up, kicking the chair out of his way as he stands. Moving towards his bedroom door numbed, angered, in pain he hears a soft knock at his door. Ignoring the knock he continues to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him firmly with a 'click' and grabs at something he said he wouldn't start using. He pulls out of his cabinet dieting pills ready to take them, drowning in his own thoughts until he hears someone speaking up from his side in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Hyung what is this?"

"Seungmin it's- don't worry about it" not even trying to hide it or lie about it Changbin simply freezes in his reply.

"Changbin hyung what is this… is this… are you doing diet pills? Hyung why are you trying to hurt your body this way?"

"Seungmin you don't understand do you? I'm the least cared for person in this group, I'm ignored, I'm shut down, I'm belittled, I'm fat seungmin I deserve it."