4. Brat - ChanLix (pt. 1 of 3) - ❤️‍🩹 (edited)

(Author's Note: I'd like to start by saying there's only 2 parts instead of one long one shot because it's 12 am and I'm tired y'all 💀 but I promise to make the next chapter filthy since this is only the beginning half before the fun part.)

"Felix for the last time please go change for dinner. Now."

"But channie I am ready..."

"Absolutely fucking not. You're not ready, not dressed like that. Now go change before we're late."

It's been three weeks since Chan had given him any attention... since he's been held... or touched... or kissed... even spoken to... for the last three weeks Chans been busy holed up in the studio with the other fellow 3racha line members Changbin and Jisung working exhaustingly unnecessary hours producing and writing for an album that they aren't even supposed to start on yet officially... at least that's what JYP himself told Felix when he asked... for three weeks each 3racha members significant others including felix himself have been ignored entirely... Hyunjin, Minho, and Felix are all ignored by their other half.

Sure Felix is sensitive, and sure the other two are handling their loneliness better than Felix is, but Chan remembers what Felix is like when he feels alone... right?

He's spent the last week pacing between brat behavior and succumbing to his subspace where he attempts to self soothe himself when he can no longer find his comfort in Chan, and where he gravitates more closely towards his feminine behavior, and like everything else his wardrobe reflects this as well. All Felix wants to do is wear his pretty blue skirt at dinner and is that so wrong? Felix wanted to feel pretty and special, but right now he wasn't feeling those things... right now Felix is being told no, being denied is self soothing behavior and Chan forgets what happens when baby boy Felix doesn't get his way...

Without any hesitation Felix views this as denial... rejection... so what does any sassy baby boy in subspace do? He turns into a brat.

The sensitive bratty boy that he's become, he looks back at Chan wounded, blind in frustration he hits chan and takes off barreling towards not the shared bedroom, but towards his private space slamming and locking the door behind him.

Does chan see the behavior for what it is? No he doesn't. In his exhaustion from unnecessary work he's drowned himself in he can't see past his own issues at hand, lack of sleep, hunger, and a dull ache in his body for sitting in the same position for so long at a time.

Meanwhile in his private space an overwhelmingly sensitive bratty baby boy changes before tearing up that pretty blue skirt by its seams that once made him feel pretty, tossing to the floor in rejected frustration, no longer feeling such. Quiet and dejected, Felix leaves his private space wearing not what chan approves only for dinner, but instead heavy loose clothes. The dejected brat doesnt want to be in the suit and he's not going to wear it no matter how pissed off his more dominant Chan gets, but at the same time he no longer feels soothed, he doesnt feel happy in his subspace.

Throughout the dinner with all 7 of the other members 3racha members present for the first time in those three weeks, Minho and Hyunjin, of course they're better at hiding their loneliness for the sake of the group, but they, as well as Han, give Felix empathetic, knowing looks while an oblivious, and already upset Chan looks between the three of them grumpy and confused, especially towards Felix who for the first time doesn't beg to sit beside him until he gets his way. Felix is bratty and the whole world is gone know it. Pulling his eyes away from Han he turns back to changbin while continuing his conversation.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After dinner two members of 3racha, Chan and Changbin, and Felix on the far end farthest away from them as they keep discussing work in a space that was promised not to do such. Watching as his fellow members all walk past Felix intentionally giving them small knowing pats to his shoulder, some leaving soft pats to his head, with knowing looks. Minho and Jisung walk past last as Jisung stares at Felix sympathetic to his situation watching the deepening scowl on his face.