6. Brat - ChanLix (pt. 3 of 3) 💌🔞 (PWP)

(Author's Note: make no mistake there's fluff, and there's also smut, but there's no guarantee that it will be a fully fluffed up "romantic" smut there's gonna be some stuff, nothin to crazy this time. Maybe. This part is going to be the epitome of why this fic is titled as Brat 😗✌🏻Enjoy!)

It's been only a week since what had last happened and already Felix picked back up his pouty brat behavior. It's only been a week and his behavior has been back, full force ever since that day spending much of his time in their home in his subspace.

Chan is, of course, thrilled that his Lixie is comfortable enough finally to freely slip into sub space once again around him, and even more thrilled that he's gained being comfortable with the other members knowing about it and experiencing it as well. Everyone really dotes on him and spoils him to their hearts content when he does, and Chan doesn't mind really, especially if there's a chance that he could sub drop again.

He can only guess Felix's gained comfort in sub spacing around the other members privately stemmed from when he was in the middle of sub drop at that dinner... and Hyunjin must have already known long enough to educate Changbin on how to help their poor baby out of drop since Changbin had spent most of the day last week keeping a watchful eye over the always adoringly clingy Felix, and he had not received any calls of distress.

Changbin... The perfect go to guy just as instinctively protective and doting over his own baby, as well as Felix, if Chan isn't around, or is otherwise preoccupied yet again. But nonetheless Felix heard approval of his brattiness and he's going to use it for his advantage. More tooth rotting cuddles and if he's lucky he can coax his precious Chan into play time in their special room.

With the look of bratty mischief Felix saunters over to Chan still buried in the chair of the home studio, learning his lesson from last time and bringing work home instead, Felix gets on all fours in his best kitty lixie manor, squeezing into the space where his legs were and clutching dearly to his leg. Looking up with a feigned scowl on his face Felix pesters Chan.

"Hyung"

"Baby I'm working wait just a second" placing a soft hand on the side of Felix's face, fingertips gingerly sitting under the long strands of his hair, he leans down planting a soft kiss on his pouty lips before giving the younger a soft fond and adoring smile and scrunches his fingertips in Felix's hair, then leans back up resuming the remainder of his work.

"Chan hyungie~" Felix resumes his best pouty brat behavior as he continues pestering chan for his attention. "I thought you were best hyungie, but I'm gonna go ask Binnie hyungie instead."

Not quite believing Felix would actually do it, Chan merely reaches a hand down to caress his face gently as he continues to work with his producing, nearing the end of his work.

Not getting the kind of attention he wants the pouty Felix turns into mischievously bratty Felix, and turns his head just slightly to chomp his teeth down onto chans thigh with a returned scowl on his face, not letting go.

"Ah! Felix baby- ow baby let go." Instead of letting go Felix merely loosens his jaw ever so slightly.

"C'mon sweet boy loosen up baby."

Deep scowling Felix let's go showing off his best sassy attitude. As he lets go, pushing out from around Chan he starts to stomp off as he says "Fine i'm going to stay with Binnie hyungie instead..."

"Naur! No you aren't get back over here my pouty baby!"

In a rush to swipe Felix into his arms, Chan puts an immediate stop to what he's working on, swishing his chair half way across the room before turning on one foot, and clutching Felix back onto him, chan jealously huffs into his ear.