2. My muscle baby - JeongBin 🔞🚫 F/M/M (PNP)

(Author's note: for those of you I spoiled with parts of this, there's going to be a surprise you don't know about😏😗 it was only going to be a Jeongin×Changbin×reader 3 way, but things evolved about halfway through and now there's extras, add ons, and yummy surprises)

(Edit: this chapter was updated to fix all of my weird little errors 💀 I only saw them after I put this into my AO3 🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️)

Slamming the door, Jeongin enters his shared dorm throwing his bags across the front room in frustration.

He takes off his shoes at the front door scowling, as he picks up on you and Changbin in his bedroom.

Just what he needs, he needs attention from his babies, he needs his little muscle baby underneath him.

He walks back towards the room where you and Changbin are, leaving the door to the dorm bedroom open tangled his hand into your hair as he uses his one free hand to place it against bins face.

"Bin, baby be a good boy for me, will you?" Jeongin stares at you with a grimace on his face clear irritation from work events written on his face.

"Oh~"

That's all changbin can manage as he looks up at Jeongin, maybe he feels guilty for it, but he slips and submits so nicely, so deeply attracted to the younger when he's upset like this.

"Changbin, I'm talking to you." With a stinging smack on his cheek before again gently caressing his face "be a good boy and move her against that headboard, I want both of my sweet babies underneath me tonight."

He peers down at Changbin waiting for an answer, he thinks what he's done his sweet muscle baby will be much easier to tame tonight, since he likes to act like a little whiny brat in bed.

"Hng~"

Changbin nods at him with a shimmer in his eyes, watching Jeongin, staring at him like he's some sort of God standing superior to him.

His domineering behavior in the bedroom, it's such a complete opposite from how he behaves around everyone else, as if this is his second persona.

Climbing back behind you, Changbin uses his muscles, dragging you across the bed as jeongin walks across the bedroom, digging through his closet for something.

Returning from the closet across the room, he watches you and Changbin. "Bin be my good boy and come here"

He looks at changbin as he pilfers through a small box he's set on his desk. With half hooded shimmery baby boy eyes, he crawls lumbering over your body, to Jeongin sitting just at him as he sits on his knees waiting for instructions.

"Bin baby, take these and put them on that stand by the bed" he tells bin as he looks into Changbin's shimmering eyes he pulls out a small bag, a bottle, and two silk wraps placing them in his sweet babys hands.

Changbin lumbers back over to you under the watchful eyes of Jeongin, placing the bag, the bottle, and the silk wraps down.

Looking back at Jeongin he sits down on the floor at his knees staring at Jeongin.

"Baby boy, you're so good to me." Jeongin takes out Changbin's favorite thing, he pulls out of the box his puppy collar, and his matching metal spiked leash holding it out in front of him.

"You're going to feel so good baby, strip for me sweet boy and get on the bed, hands and knees, and I want you on top of her baby"

After watching him obey his every word he reaches back into his box and reaches for something new, something he wants to see his good boy wear, something that sparks a fire in his core springing him to life.