7. the red room -HyunChan - 🔞 (PNP HEAVY)

(Author's Note: courtesy of my precious wolfies chat the urge to base a smut off of 'red lights hyunjin chained to a bed towered by a wild Christopher' it's probably going to be shit, but enjoy anyway I'm only a few years late to the red lights smut party. As per the name this just another porn without plot -literally none- very kinky seggsy time. Fair warning cocks kinks and slapping all over the place from beginning to end. 😗✌🏻)

After publishing edit: stop commenting on how i start, I'm not changing it just because it progresses differently from what you usually read. The way i write MY one shots are not in fact up for debate and comments on such will be deleted

Chris watches from above the lithe beauty, Hyunjin squirming and moaning in the sheets as he's bound to the bed by thick heavy metal chains with his hands above his head, and a vibrating cock shoved into his asshole massaging his swollen prostate, and metal clamps attached to his sensitive perked nipples.

Chris continues to watch as the lithe beauty starts to spasm and moan shakily as he's pushed into his 3rd agonizing orgasm, cumming hard enough his body arches harshly, cum shooting across his chest. Leaning in close Chris grabs the insatiable Hyunjin by his face peering deep into his eyes he blankly calls out to him.

"My little fucking cock whore can't cum enough? What else do you need, or are you just that greedy for my fat fucking cock?"

He lets go of Hyunjin's blissed out face landing a harsh slap across his thigh earning a slutty moan from the soft supple lips of Hyunjin, leaving his mouth partially as a scream more than a moan. Watching how much he's so quickly turned on after each blinding orgasm, Christophers fat cock springs to full mast as he continues leaving harsh slaps across Hyunjin's thighs, clamped nipples, once again rock hard cock, and his pretty face, this however does nothing for insatiable Hyunjin, it only makes him squirm and moan more under the eyes of Chris.

Walking over to a wall rack, Chris pulls off the shelf, a small black leather paddle, one side dotted in small metal spikes the other a teasingly soft flat side, Hyunjin's favorite. Hyunjin loves the way his insatiable neediness works up Chris, and he loves even more when Chris uses the pronged stiff paddle on him. He loves the way the metal prongs dig into the flesh of his round perfect bare naked ass when Chris "harshly" whips him with it as hard as Chris hits, as strong and muscular he is, any normal person would be violently traumatized, but Hyunjin? His insatiablility? The thought of his strong muscular daddy punishing and whipping him makes his core ache in a white hot need to squirt his cum under the watchful eye of Chris.

Moving over to the hanger rack Chris watches as the dildo in Hyunjin's insatiable ass hole continues to vibrate the wall of his prostate. He watches as Hyunjin stares at him moaning out his name begging for Chris to give him what he wants. Hyunjin screams his name begging for his thick meaty cock to abuse his flesh ass. Slowly teasingly he watches from against the wall undressing himself from the confines of his handsomely dark red and black suit achingly slowly unbuttoning the suit jacket to place it on it's hanger, slowly unbuttoning each and every button on his black dress shirt before delicately loosening the dark red tie and slipping them off, placing the dress shirt on it's hanger amd rebuttoning every button before flattening and folding the tie carefully placing it on the small table on the side. Taking off his undershirt he folds it, placing it next to the tie, looking back up at the squirming cock desperate Hyunjin.

Left only in his dress slacks, and belt he walks over to Hyunjin, leaving his well defined chest out on display, with the paddle in hand he leans down just slightly, turning the paddle over to the flattened side leaving a teasing smack on the youngers thighs. Moving up to the headboard he sets the paddle down on the table beside it, and works at the thick chains loosening them just enough to pull Hyunjin into a sitting position, vibrating cock still in his ass, as he's made to sit up the dildo pushes further into his ass sitting at full hilt, down to the base of the dildo he moans louder grinding his overstimulated desperate ass hole on the toy in his ass pressing his face against the fat tented cock still trapped in Christopher's slacks. With his hands chained together he desperately clothes to the belt on Chris's slacks trying to unclasp it from the loops.