New Life in School

You start to make your way towards Metropolis High. As you walk, you put on your earbuds and listen to some news.

News anchor: As has become all too clear in recent months, despite having the likes of Superman looking out for her citizens, Metropolis is still in need of further super help. This was the scene this morning in Midtown, where a small glimmer of hope may finally have arrived. And now we're left with the question everyone is asking, "Who is this Wonder Woman?"

(Y/N): Wow, I guess there's already a hero in Metropolis. Guess I won't have to worry about going as Draco anymore.

Then you hear something else on the radio.

News anchor: Breaking news also, Draco hasn't been around for 2 weeks now. We presume that Draco is dead. He was a hero to those. He could transform into any dragon.

(Y/N): It's best if Draco was dead.

You finally arrive at Metropolis High

(Y/N): Well, it's a good day to finally blend in.

You then overhear a girl with blonde hair talking to her parents

Kara: I'm just saying I don't know why I'm being punished for something I didn't do

Eliza Danvers: And we hear you saying you "didn't do it," Kara. Let's reframe our thinking.

Kara: [groan]

Eliza Danvers: Maybe a new school is less a punishment and more an adventure.

Jeremiah Danvers: One that could help you be the best Kara you can be. And as your legal guardians, it's our responsibility to help you on your journey to impulse control.

Kara: [grunt]

She slams the car door leaving a dent in it

Eliza Danvers: Have a great first day.

Jeremiah Danvers: Or don't. Whatever's right for you.

(Y/N): That was weird.

Then you hear a girl who fell and dropped her things.