Being the Leader Part 2 (Night Club Memory)

Previously on Being the Leader. 

Lena had agreed to help you find an answer that would make you want to pick all of these girls to become your queen. Then, you and the girls were hanging out for the day. Lena was then going over to a sleepover.

Saturday 5:30 pm

(Y/N): (voiceover) So I was on my way to drop Lena off at a Sleepover for tonight. After all, she could use this. I figured it would be a good idea to let her have some fun this spring break.

(Y/N): Alright. You enjoy yourself, kiddo. Thanks for also spending today with me.

Lena: I'll enjoy the party, daddy. It was great spending today with you.

You smile at this and hug her. You then knock on the door and the mother answers.

Mother: Oh, Lena, (Y/N), you're here.

(Y/N): Yeah. We're here. (to Lena) Hey, enjoy yourself, kiddo. I love you, Lena.

Lena hugs you.

Lena: I love you, too, Daddy.

Lena then heads inside. You then start to head back home.

5:35 pm

You get back home and text the girls.

(Y/N): I'm back home. What do you girls want to do?

You wait for a response back. After a while, you get a text from them.

(Y/N): (voiceover) The texts were a little surprising to me, believe it or not.

Babs: We discussed it after you left, and we came up with an idea.

Kara: We decided for tonight, we want to be your queens just for tonight.

Karen: We love spending time with you just as you like spending time with us.

Jessica: That's why we want to take you out to a nightclub tonight.

Zee: Be fashionable for this. We definitely will be.

(Y/N): (voiceover) I wasn't sure why they wanted to take me to a nightclub, but something told me I was going to have fun. Also, they wanted to be my queens for tonight, which really wasn't surprising to me.

You blushed immediately when they said they wanted to be your queens for tonight. You then respond by saying

(Y/N): Sounds awesome! I can't wait! I'll go look for something. Meet at Sweet Justice at 7?

You then start to look for something to wear. You go through your closet and find an outfit that looks good.

 You go through your closet and find an outfit that looks good

You go to put it on. As you get it on, you look at your phone to see texts from the girls.

Babs: Can't wait to spend more time with you! 😘❤️💕