The Return of Draco

Over at Sweet Justice building, now in ruin, the girls are looking at Diana. They see how much damage she has taken from your plasma blast. Zatanna and Green Lantern return to check on her. She's still breathing. The girls sigh in relief. Queen Hippolyta asks

Queen Hippolyta: Why would he attack my daughter when he was only protecting her?

Kara: I have no idea why he would do that to her. He wouldn't hurt anyone. Not even us.

Babs: There has to be a reason he attacked.

Past Life 9 appears and says

Past Life 9: I know what happened.

The girls and Queen Hippolyta looked at Past Life 9.

Past Life 9: He attacked because he was afraid. Whenever he gets a look of fear in his eyes, he lets go of his human instincts and goes full dragon. He relies on his dragon instincts whenever he gets scared. When Diana put the lasso on him, he grew in fear. She wanted him to fight Death back, but he was afraid. That's why he attacked her.

Past Life 9 looks at Diana and says

Past Life 9: Diana, he wouldn't mean to do this. He didn't mean to hurt you. Deep down, he cares for you. (looks at the girls) just like he cares for all of you, and I know you all care for him.

The girls blushed at what Past Life 9 said. 

Past Life 9: Listen to me, he needs to know he's not alone. He has all of you watching out for him. He wouldn't let anyone get hurt. If we get him back, we need to tell him this. I have an idea of where he could be, but I need your help.

Diana gets up. She's still in pain from the blast she took.

Diana: I will help (Y/N) and I must apologize for what I've done. All I wanted to do was to keep him safe from harm, but I was the one who led him to that harm. It was all my fault. 

Past Life 9: You were trying to help him stand up to his fears, Diana. But he wasn't ready. But now, I believe he needs our help.

Diana: (looks to the other girls) Sisters, we must go and find (Y/N) before something bad happens to him. 

Karen: Agreed, but where did he go?

Zee: Me and Jessica saw him go into a park. From the distance, he looked like he was upset about what he did. He really didn't want to hurt anyone.

Jessica: Yeah. He was not happy.

Diana: Then we will find our friend in the park. Lead the way, Green Lantern and Zatanna.

Queen Hippolyta says

Queen Hippolyta: I'll join you, Diana.

Diana: (looks at her mother) Mother, you'll join us?

Queen Hippolyta: Yes, Diana. Your friend made some points about you, and you deserve to stay here in the world of man.

Diana goes to hug her mother and thanks her. Diana then turns back to the girls and says

Diana: Sisters, let us go find (Y/N) and protect him.

The girls nod in agreement.

Queen Hippolyta: Sisters, watch the boat until I return.

Amazons: Yes, my queen.

The girls, Queen Hippolyta, and Past Life 9 run off to find you.

In the Park

You stop running and look for a place to hide. You transform into a Night Fury and climb a tree. You return to your human form and hide in the branches hoping to not be found. As you were hiding, you began to cry.