Friends or Foes

Starro is attacking the city and you, in your Night Fury form, and the girls are fighting him.

Diana: The days of terrorizing this planet with your evil schemes are over, Starro. After a long and perilous quest, Bumblebee has located the Hatorei crystals!

You see Bumblebee holding the crystal that can send Starro back to his dimension.

(Y/N): I'm going to enjoy eating a giant starfish!

Diana: Once these crystals are joined, we shall have the power to send you back to the dimension from whence--

Before Diana can finish her thought, you hear a phone ringing.

(Y/N): OK. Who's the girl that brought their phone?

You hear the ringtone coming from Babs.

Babs: Oops. Hang on.

Babs finds her phone in her utility belt, and she finds her phone.

Babs: Sorry, gotta take this.

Babs answers the call as Babs' grapple hook gets loose from Starro.

(Y/N): Alright. Let's see how you like exploding molten lava.

You then turn into a blue and purple dragon. You have a row of triangular spines along the back, four spines on the tail tip, and a rounded head and snout. This is your Shadow wing form.

You then start to fire explosive lava onto Starro

You then start to fire explosive lava onto Starro. Babs was still on the phone.

Babs: Harleen. It's been for-evs! Guess where you are? I don't know Gotham Zoo, Gotham Comics, no Gotham Zoo.

Babs then gasps.

Babs: You're in Metropolis? [gasps] You moved here? [gasps] You'll see me in school tomorrow?[gaps] I've never gasped so much in my life. Oh, Harls, this is the best news ever. I can't wait to see you.

Babs then hangs up and turns to the rest of the team.

Babs: Hooray, you beat Starro.

Kara: No. Starro beat us.