Fighting for your Life

We recap back to you now knowing who was in the war suit. It was Lena Luthor who planned all of this. 

(Y/N): Lena, you're behind all of this? Why? Why would you do this? And why would you want to kill me?

Lena: (looks at you) I didn't know it was you, Draco. All I wanted was for kids to rule Metropolis. That's why I gave the teens VR Goggles to make them mindless zombies so that way I could destroy their favorite places.

Kara: Kids ruling Metropolis? That's the dumbest plan I ever heard.

You snarl at Supergirl. She gets wide-eyed and backs up. You look back to Lena. You can see that she's hiding something else from you.

(Y/N): There's another reason, isn't there?

Lena: (sighs) Lex made me do this.

(Y/N): What?

Lena: He knew how much I liked you, and he wanted me to get rid of you. But I didn't want to hurt my savior. After that day at the lake, I wanted to find you, and thank you for everything. I really didn't want to cause this much trouble.

You can see Lena has tears coming out of her eyes. She looks like she's about to cry.

Lena: My whole life, my brother and mother have treated me like I'm nothing. I never made any friends, I never had a loving family. My whole life, I felt like I was alone.

You gasp and remember back to what the other past lives said to you.

Lena: You probably don't even know what it's like to be alone, Draco.

You see Lena in tears. You then go up to her and say

(Y/N): I know that feeling. I was like you at your age.

Lena was surprised to hear you say that.

Lena: What?

(Y/N): I know that feeling. My whole life, I've been alone.

Lena looks at you in tears.

(Y/N): When I was close to your age, I lost my mom. When I was 12, my dad had abandoned me. For the past 4 years that I've been in Metropolis, I have been living alone. No friends, no family, no one. I've just been living a lonely life. (turns to the girls) Until I met some people who changed my life. They showed me I didn't have to be alone.

You look back to Lena.

(Y/N): I was recently being chased by Death. He told me my life had no meaning and that I was going to die alone. Is that likely to happen? Maybe. But fate can change that. Your fate doesn't have to be this way, Lena. You're better than this. I know you're better than this. Because let me tell you this now. You don't want to go down this path.

You thought about something else.

(Y/N): Maybe me finding you again is fate. Your family never cared for you, but over the years, I did. After what happened at the lake, I saw your brother was about to do something bad to you. I didn't want that to happen. I tried to prevent it, but I died in the process. Don't ask how I came back to life, but I wanted to save you. After that day, I went looking for you. It's because I see you as someone better than a Luthor. You're better than this. (gets closer to Lena) I wanted to adopt you as my daughter because you deserve better.

Lena was surprised to hear you say this.

Lena: You... wanted to adopt me?

(Y/N): Your brother is a jerk. He doesn't treat you kindly. I can treat you better.

The girls overheard this and started to shed some tears from your heartwarming speech.

(Y/N): I may not have had a dad growing up, but I know you will have one to guide you on the right path. That's a promise I can make.