Never Prank a Skrill

Lois is on her way to the Daily Planetoid office and opens the door to her office and finds a girl in a punk outfit, with black and blue hair, and metal piercings.

Lois Lane: [gasps] Leslie Willis. I see you let yourself in. Again. What brings you by?

Lesllie Willis: Just saving your newspaper, Lois. I've got an idea that'll make it at least somewhat readable.

Lois: Make it fast. I got deadlines. Plus, an interview with someone today.

Leslie: Picture this. A gossip column written by yours truly.

Lois: Not a chance.

Leslie: What? Why not? Worried I'll upstage the puff pieces you write?

Leslie then show the front page of Wonder Woman saving cats.

Leslie: Saving cats. Seriously?

Lois: Look, Willis. You got spunk, gumption, bravado, all qualities of a great reporter, but gossip columns are too mean, and not to put too fine a point at it, so are you.

You then knock on the door.

Lois: Who's there?

(Y/N): It's me, (Y/N). Jessica said you'd be in now for an interview.

Lois then gets herself ready for an interview with you. She grabs a pad of paper, a pencil, and a recording tape. 

Lois: Come in.

You then open the door. You're wearing a button-down shirt with some khakis. Lois blushes at the sight of you. 

Lois's thoughts: Wow. He's so handsome in that uniform. Ok. Try to focus on him when you're interviewing. Don't daydream about him.

Lois's thoughts were interrupted when you tried to get her attention.

(Y/N): Lois? Are you ok?

She regains her composure. 

Lois: Yeah. I'm good. (looks at Leslie) Anything else?

You then look at Leslie. You notice she's blushing a little bit as well. She then goes up to you.

Leslie: Well, hello handsome. 

You blush a little bit from being called handsome.

(Y/N): Oh, uh, thanks. Do you work with Lois here?

Lois: Actually, she was just about to leave.

Leslie groans in anger as she walks out of the room. 

Leslie's thoughts: I'll get that pretty boy someday.

After Leslie leaves, Lois then starts to ask about you.

Lois: So, tell me, what kind of dragons can you turn into?

(Y/N): I can show you from this book I've been developing.

You then take out the Book of Dragons. You turn the pages and show Lois all the Dragons you can become.