Being the Leader Part 4 (Finding the Girls and Diana's Return)

Previously on Being the Leader...

You were given the role of leader for Spring Break. You did an amazing job leading everyone. Lena also helped you find an answer to your problem with picking a queen. Now you plan on telling the girls the good news. But then, the two guys from the nightclub were really Vikings after you, and they captured Kara, Babs, Karen, Jessica, and Zee to get you to find them.

Saturday 8 am

(Y/N): (voiceover) I was woken up by my alarm clock today. Usually, I like to sleep in, but today was an important day. Diana's finally coming back home. So I wanted to do something special for her.

Your alarm clock goes off and you wake up groggy. You turn it off and start to stretch your arms out. You let out a yawn and get out of bed. You did some crunches and push-ups to get into shape. You then get dressed and head downstairs to make breakfast for Lena. When you get down there, you take a look at the calendar. You take notice that Diana is coming back today.

(Y/N): Alright! Diana's coming back! Now I can tell the girls that I found the answer I was looking for. I just hope that they can agree with this.

You then get out eggs, toast, and bacon. You put the frying pan on the stove and start to heat it. You then put the toast in the toaster. You get out the butter and grease the pan. You then get out the ingredients to make scrambled eggs. You were thinking about the girls as you were cooking.

Your thoughts: They're all so great. They all have proven to be worthy queens to me. (sighs mentally) I can't wait to tell them the good news.

You then place the eggs in the pan and scramble them up. Lena walks downstairs and smells the breakfast.

Lena: Smells great, Dad.

You smile.

(Y/N): Thanks, Lena. It should almost be done soon.

You then go to cook the bacon and get the toast out. You butter up the toast and place it out. Then you get plates for you and Lena. You bring them over to the island and start to eat your breakfast. Lena notices that you have a big smile on your face.

Lena: I've never seen you this happy before, Dad. What's with the smile?

You look at Lena and you tell her.

(Y/N): Well, between being the leader and being with the girls, I guess I realize now that I have everything in my life, including you kid. I'm happy that I have friends and family here who care about me. This includes you. I just feel like my life is perfect.

Lena: Aw, Dad. I'm so glad to hear that. I'm happy to be your daughter.

You smile softly and pat her head.

(Y/N): I'm happy to have you as my daughter as well. I'm also glad that I gave you a better life than the one you had before. I don't even want to think what would have happened if I left you with your brother. I'd be terrible to let that happen.

Lena then holds your hand.

Lena: I don't even want to think that. I would've been mistreated and alone. I wouldn't even have the friends that I have now if it weren't for you.

You smile again.

(Y/N): We would've both been alone. But I'm glad about what we have now.

Lena: Me too, Dad.

You both smiled and continued to eat. After breakfast and cleaning up, you decided to give Babs and the other girls a call to see what they were doing.

(Y/N): I'm gonna give the girls a call today to see if they want to do a celebratory party for Diana's return. Is that alright, Lena?