Helping Diana

After school the next day, you and the girls arrive at the mall.

Diana: By the white beard of Zeus, what is this place?

Zee: This is what normal teenagers call a mall.

Diana: Very interesting

Babs: Normal teenage lesson number one, never say stuff like... "By the white of Zeus." Lesson number two, you've gotta look the part. Bright colors, big logos, be bold! (puts a sweater on Diana)

Kara: (grabs a bunch of leather) Leather, lots and lots of leather

Babs: (takes out phone) Lesson three, your phone is your life. Pics, emails, texts, shopping, social media, every single bit of knowledge mankind has ever known!

But as she was showing her, it was making her dizzy

Jessica: (grunt) Uh, no leather. (Hands her clothes) These were all made with organic cotton from Turkey.

Karen: (shows sweater) Dress to not draw attention to yourself. But not too much, or you risk drawing attention to yourself.

Babs: Now, get in there and be normal!

As Diana was changing, Karen noticed you looking out the store. You are looking out to make sure the bounty hunter hasn't found you. After yesterday, you began to grow in fear. She goes up to you and says

Karen: You ok, (Y/N)?

You panic a little as you hear this. You turn around and see Karen. You say to her

(Y/N): I'm alright. Just uh... just looking at some clothes is all.

Karen looks at you confused.

Karen: You've been standing there observing out here for a while.

You begin to panic a little.

(Y/N): Uh... well, the men's section is here, isn't it?

Karen then looks at the outfit you currently have on. She's not liking your apparel.

Karen: Why don't we find something for you to wear? I'm not a huge fan of what you have on right now.

You look at your clothes and say

(Y/N): Um... sure. I-I can work with that.

Karen grabs your hand and takes you back to the girls.

(Y/N): (thinking) Wait, why is she taking me back to the girls?

As you get there, you see Diana come out of the changing room. She was wearing a bunch of mismatched clothes

(Y/N): Uh, Diana, did you put all of the clothes on at once? You're supposed to put them on one at a time.

She nods yes. You look at Zee and say

(Y/N): Maybe you can help with this one. You seem to be a fashion expert.

Zee blushes at you and closes her makeup mirror. She then pulls out her wand.

Zee: Allow me to take care of this. detcefrep rennam lla ni stcefrep kool ["perfected manner all in perfects look" with each word in reverse] Ta-da!

Jessica: Oh, she's good.

Babs: [gasps]

Zatanna: Ladies and Dragon, may I present Diana Prince. Foreign exchange student from Greece.

Diana is now in a red shirt, blue jeans, Star earrings, shoes, and bracelets.