A Cheetah's Personal Feelings

(Y/N): (voiceover) Hi. (Y/N) again. So, why Barbi wasn't involved in the last story before, well, I think she wanted to have her feelings be told personally. Also, I tried to get her to come to my Barbeque, but she couldn't make it because she was with her grandparents. Anyway, this is how Barbi joined my Harem and became my seventh girlfriend.

It's a Tuesday afternoon, and school is done. You were in the library preparing a tutoring session for Barbi. She told you she was struggling with one of the calculus problems that she was having trouble with. It's one of the hardest calculus problems that she wanted you to solve.

(Y/N): I never thought I could get a challenge from Barbi. She must be struggling with this one. But I'm always happy to help her.

You then set down your calculus books and prepare for your tutoring lesson with Barbi. As you wait, you open your book and read. After 5 minutes, Barbi shows up.

Barbi: Hello, (Y/N), darling!

You put your book down and get up. She then pulls you into a hug and kisses your cheek. You both blush lightly. You sheepishly smile as she does. Then she sits down next to you.

(Y/N): (voiceover) I know she was crushing on me. Ever since I helped her control the cheetah inside of her, she's become a better person. She's even gotten sweeter on me. When she heard about my six girlfriends, I think she felt bad because she wanted to be included. What she didn't know was that she was about to be included in the Harem.

(Y/N): So, do you want to show me the calculus problem?

Barbi: Oh, yes, dearie. Let me get out the problem.

She then shows you the problem.

It was a little complicated.

(Y/N): Barbi, I'm a little surprised here. This must be the hardest problem I've seen. (looks at Barbi) It's a good thing you came to me for help.

Barbi giggles and smiles blissfully.

Barbi: I came to you because you're the smartest student in this whole school. You're literally the best tutor to all the students here.

Barbi inches herself closer to you.

Barbi: You're a great helper to everyone here.

You blush and softly smile.

(Y/N): Well, that's true.

Barbi gets a little closer to you.

Barbi: You're so smart.

(Y/N): That's also true.

Barbi: And...

She then leans into you and whispers into your ear.

Barbi: (whispers) You're an absolute hero to everyone you cute, dragon boy.

You stutter and blush about 50 shades of red. Barbi backs away and blushes. She then giggles at your face.