Return of an EX

Out of the Earth's orbit, two green lights appeared and it was Jessica Cruz and Hal Jordan.

Hal: This is it! I got you pinned inside the tent, staring at an all-out blitz.

He made a staff from his ring and charged at Jessica.

Jessica: Wait. What? What does that mean?

Jessica makes a staff and blocks Hal's attacks

??? (Kilowog): No, no, no.

They turn to see an alien with pink skin and a green lantern uniform. He looks like he's not happy as he floats to the asteroid they are on.

??? (Kilowog): I don't get it, Cruz, what's the plan here? Hope the pizza guy happens to come by and distract him

Hal: Eh, could be a good strategy, actually.

??? (Kilowog): Quiet, Jordan! If you were fightin' anyone other than this poozer, you'd be in the infirmary right now.

Hal: I told you, Kilowog, Jess doesn't fight.

Kilowog: (grunts) In the Green Lantern Corps, everyone fights.

Kilowog then makes a hammer and hits Jessica with it as she makes a shield to block it.

Kilowog: Your ring is only as strong as your willpower. Fear weakens your mind. It renders your ring useless.

Kilowog then breaks Jessica's shield. Jessica grunts.

KIlowog: Why won't you fight back? Are you afraid?

Jessica: I'm not afraid!

She made an octopus and it clamps itself onto Kilowog's face.

Hal: (laughs) She's beating you with sushi.

Kilowog got the octopus off of his face and looked to see Jessica pull a rug under him and make him fall.

Jessica: I just believe that when it comes to fighting, there's always another way.

Kilowog then got back up and turned to Jessica.

Kilowog: You got lucky. Well, you won't be able to keep that up, forever. Sooner or later, you will have to learn to fight.

Later, Hal and Jessica return to Earth and get out of lantern forms. They then walk on the field and have a conversation.

Hal: Yeah, Kilowog's right, you know. You're gonna have to hit someone, eventually.

Jessica: Oh, Hal, must you be so wrong about so many things?

Then two cheerleaders and a mascot appeared and saw Hal.

Girl: Go get him tonight, Jordan!

Girl #2: Nibble on, Hamsters!

Trio: Whoo!

Hal: Nibble on. Whoo!

Jessica then walks away annoyed.