Villain's True Feelings (Part 2)

Previously on Villains True Feelings...

Your girlfriends were getting Pam to join your Harem, but Pam feared how they would feel about her being part of it. Pam had also said that her friends had feelings for you as well. You then go on a date with Pam Isley to a nice steakhouse. You end it by taking her to the flower garden and showing her the moonflower. Viggo then appears and takes you down, but Pam reveals to your girlfriends that she's Poison Ivy by attempting to save you. Viggo and his men then took you away while Pam was lying unconscious after getting hit with arrows filled with pesticide.

Now...

We see you still unconscious but are on a boat. You were trapped inside of a cage wearing some collar around your neck. After a while, you begin to regain consciousness and wake up.

(Y/N): Ugh! My head!

You then look to see yourself trapped in a cage.

(Y/N): Huh? What the?

Viggo then appears.

Viggo: Oh good, you're finally awake.

You growl in anger.

(Y/N): Where am I? What have you done to my girls?

Viggo: Relax, (Y/N). Your girls are fine. However, I think that the green girl who can summon plants might be dead as we speak.

(Y/N): (voiceover) Hearing that Pam is dead broke my heart.

You clench your hands into fists and punch the cage.

(Y/N): How dare you hurt her!

Viggo remains calm.

Viggo: Relax, (Y/N). She's going to be fine. For now. But our business is just beginning.

You snarl at Viggo. You then try to turn into a dragon, but you can't.

(Y/N): Huh? My Transformations. What have you done?

Viggo: It's not what I've done, boy. It's what the collar around your neck has done.

You then look at the collar. You recognize this collar.

(Y/N): Power dampening collar.

Viggo: Indeed it is. I may not know much about technology, but what I do know is that this collar will remove your powers permanently. But that will be of no concern after we get back.

Viggo then walks away. You snarl in anger and try to attack, but the bars are dragon-proof.

(Y/N): This isn't over! My girls will find me!

You then look down concerned.

(Y/N): (quietly) I hope.

(Y/N): (voiceover) I wasn't sure if they were going to find me or not, but I know that my girls are safe.

Back in Metropolis

Your girlfriends, along with Carol and Selina, were taking Pam back to her place to pour some water onto her. Pam was out cold after taking hits of fertilized arrows.

Jessica: I hope she's ok.

Diana: Fear not, sister Jessica. Pamela's as strong as she is brave.

Kara then looks at Selina and Carol.

Kara: So these girls have been the supervillains this whole time? Even Pam Isley?

Selina: Surprised that you figured me out, Supergirl.

Kara gasps.

Kara: How did you know?

Selina: You were there the night I had that piece of Kryptonite. When you said you were there that night, I put two and two together.