A Day in Gotham

You're on the bus heading to Gotham City with Babs and you both have tickets to go to a convention. Babs had asked you weeks ago to go to Gothamcon with her. She was excited when you said yes. When the bus stops, you and Babs come out of it and you take in the air of Gotham. You were not a fan of it.

(Y/N): Ugh, it's even worse the last time I was here with Batman. No offense Babs, but this is terrible. The only dragons I would imagine living here would be Smothering Smokebreaths and maybe an Armorwing.

Babs: I know it's not your favorite, but it's where I grew up.

(Y/N): Yeah. I get it.

Babs: But thanks again for coming with me to Gothamcon.

(Y/N): You did invite me, so I have no problem with hanging out with you.

You wrap your arm around her which makes Babs blush. Then you hear a voice from the crowd of people as someone in red and blue appears.

 Then you hear a voice from the crowd of people as someone in red and blue appears

Harleen: Out of my way! You, shove over!

Harleen then spots you and Babs.

Harleen: Babsie-wabsie!

Babs: Leenie-beanie!

Then they walk to each other and do a friendship handshake.

Babs and Harleen: Gotham Elementary, grade number two. Gotham Girls, Gotham Girls, sounding off for you. 

Babs: Barbara Gordon!

Harleen: Harleen Quinzel!

Babs and Harleen: Besties through and through!

Harleen then hugs Babs.

Harleen: Aw, I've missed you so much since you moved away, Babbly Boo!

(Y/N): Babbly Boo?

Babs then looks at you.

Babs: Oh, just a little nickname given to me. Harleen always gives me the best nicknames for me.

(Y/N): I can see that.

Harleen then looks at you.

Harleen: So, this is the (Y/N) you've been telling me about, Babsie.

Babs: That's him alright.

Harleen takes a closer look at you. You get a whiff of her scent. She smells like bubblegum.

Harleen: Man, you're even better than I imagined.

(Y/N): Oh, uh, thanks. It's nice to meet you in person Harleen. Babs has told me a lot about you, even when you two live apart, you still find ways to connect with each other.

Harleen: Oh yes.

You then nuzzle her cheek making her blush a bit and laugh. Harleen then turns to Babs.