Enter the Cheetah

You're in a gym supporting Diana for the gymnastics team. We see a girl with blonde hair in a school uniform. She made a running start and jumped into the air did a quadruple flip and stuck the landing. The girls cheered for the girl.

Kylie: If you keep vaulting like that, we might actually win gold this year

??? (Barbi): Well, it wasn't me who fell on the uneven bars.

Coach: Nice work, Barbi. Maybe your cleanest vault yet.

Barbi: Good. Then, if it's settled, and I'm captain again, let's get one thing clear...

Coach: Hang on. I think there's one more girl. Diana Prince.

Barbi: Ugh, the new girl.

They turn to see Diana as she is on her knees with her eyes closed.

Diana: Lift me, Boreas. Let your wintery breath keep me aloft.

Coach: Prince!

Diana sees them as they wait for her to take her turn. She then ran and did a cartwheel, jumped on the board, did a somersault with elegance, and stuck the landing as you and the girls cheered.

Coach: Maybe we should have co-captains this year.

Barbi: What? Absolutely not!

Coach: Okay. Congratulations, Prince! You're the new team captain.

The girls start cheering and applauding for Diana.

Britney: Oh, yay!

Barbi starts to get jealous of Diana. Then you go over to the vault and climb on it to attempt a vault. You start to run and somersault into the air. You do a barrel roll in the air. Diana notices this and watches your performance. You land on your feet and lift your hands in the air. Diana goes over to congratulate you. Barbi blushes at the sight of you. Later, Barbi is now in AP Calculus and about to get her score on her test, and it was a hundred.

Math Teacher: Nice job, Barbi. Not too often you see a hundred percent in AP Calculus, is what I'd be saying if it weren't for Diana over here. A hundred and two percent. As for (Y/N), he got a 175%. Incredible! That's a new school record.

The Math teacher then hands you and Diana your grades as the rest of the classroom applauds you and Diana. Barbi got angry with Diana, but she got smitten with you.

Diana: (To you) Congratulations, (Y/N). You've made yourself proud!

(Y/N): Thanks, Diana. Congratulations on your score.

Diana blushes at you. Barbi gets a little jealous. After class, she nervously goes up to you. You notice her walking up to you.

(Y/N): Oh, hey Barbi.

Barbi blushes as you say her name. She starts to stammer as she wants to ask you a question.

Barbi: (stammering) H-H-Hey, (Y/N). Con-Congratulations on y-y-your score. W-Would you b-be a-a-able to t-t-tutor me? P-P-Please?