The Soul Stealer/New Flame Unlocked

An old lady was walking around at night when she heard something behind her. Then a man appeared and looked down at her.

Robber: If you're thinking of doin' anything besides handing me your purse, trust me, it ain't worth it.

He takes the lady's purse and takes the money out of it.

Robber: [chuckles] Too easy.

Then he heard something and turned to the source of the sound. He then spots a dark figure in the alley.

Robber: Who are you? One of them Super Hero Girls? (chuckles) All right, I give up, take me in. Doesn't matter, I'll be back on the street in a week.

The figure didn't say anything

Robber: I said, I give up!

The figure then slashes the thug, takes his soul, and then leaves.

The next day we see you at Diana's fencing Class with you on the sidelines. We also see Diana in a white outfit for fencing.

 We also see Diana in a white outfit for fencing

(Y/N): Let's go, D!

Diana: En garde!

The fight was over in two seconds

Diana: Ha ha! Excellent work, Nathaniel!

Nathaniel: Are you kidding? I lasted two seconds.

Diana: Yes! And that is twice as long as last time! Does anyone desire a rematch?

The other fencers left the room in a panic.

Nathaniel: Sorry, Diana, I think we're all done losing for the day. I assume you're staying to train, even though you just beat the entire Metropolis Fencing Club?

Diana: You assume correctly.

Nathaniel: [chuckles] Turn out the lights when you're done.

You then walk to Diana.

(Y/N): D, I gotta say, I'm impressed.

She blushes and smiles sweetly.

Diana: Thank you, my love.

She then picks up a fencing sword and hands it to you.

Diana: Would you be interested in trying?

You grab the sword.

(Y/N): I could use some other ways to fight with my blade. Sure.

You and Diana were fencing for thirty minutes. She then ends up beating you by knocking the sword out of your hand. She then points it at you and you had your hands in the air.

Diana: You've been doing better, my love.

(Y/N): That I have. But you still beat me.

Diana puts her sword down.