Small Bee? No Problem

Karen is heading to Chemistry Class as she is texting Babs.

Babs: DUDE! OMG! #Soexcited!!! Can't wait for our BIG SURPRISE for everyone after school! 😝😝👍👍😘❤️❤️❤️

I hope they like it: Karen

Then someone hit Karen with a football and fell over, she then saw Leslie and a girl with red hair and an athlete uniform.

Doris Zeul: Hey, Beecher. Heads up.

Then the two girls laugh

Karen: Oh, um, hi, Doris. Fancy meeting you here while I was taking the extra, extra long way to Chemistry class.

Doris Zeul: Hey, I went to Chemistry class once. I know where that is. Tell you what. Why don't we escort you?

Later, in the locker room, Doris and Leslie were carrying Karen into the locker room.

Karen: Uh, you guys? Um, this isn't actually the Science building.

Doris Zeul: (mockingly) "This isn't the Science building. You see, Beecher, that's your problem. You irritate me. You bug me. You're a puny little insect.

Leslie Willis: And you know what Doris does to bugs... She squashes them. Yeah.

Doris then grabbed Karen's arms and playfully made Karen hit herself.

Doris: Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?

Karen: Okay, Doris, very funny.

Leslie: You thought that was funny? Maybe you need a little time to yourself to think about how comedy works.

Doris then opens a locker.

Doris: Yeah. Get in there and think about how comedy works.

Karen: Wait. I can do it myself. 

Before Karen put herself in the locker, You and Barbi were walking down the halls. You two were just in the library and you were tutoring Barbi for a science class.

Barbi: Wow, (Y/N), you're such an amazing tutor. Thanks for helping me out with Biochem. I never really was a fan of that subject.

(Y/N): Neither am I, but after a few readings and writings on it, I have a better understanding. I've only been teaching myself after my parents died. But I've gotten better at this.

Barbi: I'd say. I was impressed with your ability to learn quickly. How is that possible?

(Y/N): Well, with my human intelligence and my dragon intelligence, I have a pretty strong IQ, so I take as much knowledge as I can. The human part is mostly for video games, school, and other things, while the dragon part is for school at times, dragon knowledge, and fighting skills.

Barbi was really impressed with you. 

Barbi: You know, you'd make a great teacher, (Y/N).

You blush a little.