Bunnies and Dragons

Kara was sleeping in her room when she heard a knocking

Kara: (groans) Stupid super-hearing.

Jeremiah Danvers: Kara, your friends are here.

Kara: What? Who's coming over here this early? (grunts)

She opens the door and you and Zee enter her room. Zee has 2 rabbits in separate cages in her hands.

 Zee has 2 rabbits in separate cages in her hands

(Author's Note: You're to the right of Zee)

Zee: Hello Kara dear: my pride and joy.

Kara: Pride and huh?

Zee: This is Blackberry Hazel von Hausle III, and this is Dandelion Pipkin de Hyzenthlay.

Kara: M'kay. Why are they in my room, and why is (Y/N) here?

(Y/N): I'm pretty much here to help.

Kara: Why isn't Lena with you?

(Y/N): Lena has a lesson going on with the tutor I hired for her. Long story on that, but I also owe Zee a favor after... (begins to blush) some things.

Zee gave you a pat on the head. You blush a little more. Kara was a little jealous about this and asked

Kara: What "things?"

(Y/N): Well, let's just say it involved some back scratches.

Kara pretends to believe you.

Kara: Right. Well, why are you both here?

Zee: Uh, hello. We had a whole text thing about it last night.

Zee shows Kara her text which was incredibly long as Kara's text said, "Whatev."

Kara: Whatev.

(Y/N): (to Zee) (quietly) I told you she'd forget.

Kara glared at you.

(Y/N): Oh. Right. You have super hearing. Ehehehehe. I mean, she didn't forget.

She stops glaring at you.

Zee: Please, Kara! You simply cannot flake on me now! This is my very first paid performance as a solo magician, and I need you and (Y/N) to care for my two little lovelies while I'm away.

Kara: Can't you just take them with you? Aren't they, you know, part of your act or something?

Zee: (scoffs) These are magical rabbits, my dear. They might be a bit much for a children's birthday party. Now, where can I put them?

Kara: I don't know, put them over there.

You and Zee see that Kara's room looks like a dumpster.

(Y/N): Ugh. My apartment is better looking than this, Kara, (looks at her mattress) and is that just a mattress on the floor? How do you even sleep?