Learning About Mom. Jess & Zee Sleepover

(Warning: This chapter might be a little inappropriate. I tried to make this as clean as possible. If you are offended by this, I do apologize. But I did manage to keep this as clean as possible.)

You were on your way to your aunt's house because she had something important to give you. She told you she had something important to give you. It belonged to your mother. As you get your bag ready, you walk to Lena's room.

(Y/N): Lena, do you want to join me at my aunt's today? I will be learning a little more about my mom and your grandma.

Lena looks at you and says

Lena: I wouldn't mind coming with you, Dad. Just let me finish up this homework assignment, and then we can go.

(Y/N): Sounds good, kiddo. Do you need some help with that?

Lena: It's just one math problem I'm trying to solve.

(Y/N): Let me take a look at it.

You then go over to help her. After a while, you both get ready and get your bags. You then start to head out the door, only to be stopped by Jessica and Zee.

(Author's note: These two girls are my favorite characters in the show. That's why I chose them for this chapter.)

Jessica and Zee: Hi, (Y/N)!

They wrap you into a hug causing you to lightly blush.

(Y/N): Oh, hey Jess and Zee. What's up?

They let go of you. You start to regain your composure.

Jessica: Well, since it's the weekend, we wanted to do something today.

Zee: We asked the other girls if they were available, unfortunately, they aren't.

(Y/N): Where were the others?

Jessica: Well, Kara is with her legal guardians for today.

Zee: Karen is out of town with her family.

Jessica: Babs is back in Gotham visiting her grandma

Zee: While Barbi asked Diana to hang out with her at the mall for today.

Jessica: So we were wondering what you were doing today?

(Y/N): Me and Lena were on our way over to my aunt's house. She says she has something to give to me. It belonged to my mom.

Jessica and Zee were interested in this.

Jessica: That sounds nice. Mind if we tag along?

As she asks you this, Jessica then places her index finger on your chest and circles it around causing you to blush lightly. Zee becomes a little jealous of this.

Zee: (soothing voice) It would be nice to have some company to come along with you.

As Zee said this, she placed her hand on your chest and slowly moved her hand down causing you to blush more. You know that the girls are doing this on purpose just so you can pick one of them to be your queen, but you don't seem to mind it because you like this attention. You then become a little nervous and say.

(Y/N): (nervous) I, uh... I wouldn't mind if you tagged along.

The girls then had smiles on their faces and started to nuzzle your cheeks causing your face to turn completely red. They notice this and giggle at your face causing you to turn even redder. Then Lena interrupts and says

Lena: Come on, Dad. Let's go to Auntie (A/N)'s before she leaves.

You quickly regain your composure and say.