Dragons and Magic

It was a grand for the Zee's father, Mr. Zartara and you, Lena, and Karen are watching the show.

Mr. Zatara: Thank you, thank you. Please, a round of applause for my charming daughter.

Then Zee appeared in a pink outfit and she waved to everyone in the audience. She then spots you and Karen and wink at you three.

 She then spots you and Karen and wink at you three

(Y/N): Alright Zee!

Lena: Go, Zee!

Mr. Zatara: And now ladies and gentlemen, we've come to my final trick of the evening. A trick so risky, so daring, that the squeamish among you may want to look away. (gasps) Tonight, I will make my lovely assistant... disappear.

The audience begins to cheer. Mr. Zatara made a cabinet appear as Zee went into it.

Mr. Zatara: Spirits beyond. I summon thee here. Heed my command. Make this girl disappear. 

Mr. Zatara made her daughter disappear and open the cabinet; she was not there.

Mr. Zatara: Behold.

You, Lena, and Karen stand up and applaud the trick as Zee comes out of a portal that is out of sight. Zee has a saddened look on her face and takes off her bow.

Crowd: Encore. Encore.

Later, you, Lena, and Karen are in Zee's room. You are in your Night Fury form.

Karen: That was amazing, Zee. I can't believe this is your life. You're, like, a total star.

(Y/N): Yeah, Zee. You were incredible. Wasn't she, Lena?

Lena: She definitely was!

Zee: (sighs) Yeah, well...

Karen: And the fact that you've spent your whole life traveling the whole world entertaining people with your dad, it's so cool.

(Y/N): You're living the good life!

Zee: Hmm... Indeed.

Karen: You're seriously the biggest celebrity I know.

(Y/N): Yeah!

Zee: Maybe. But I'm about to be even bigger.

You looked at her confused.

Karen: What do you mean? (gasp) You're not leaving the act, are you?

(Y/N): Zee, you can't leave the act. I'd be upset if you left.

Lena: Yeah. Daddy's always loved your acts, Zee.

Zee blushed and then went behind her dressing room and changed into her magician outfit.

Zee: What? Of course not. That would break poor Daddy's heart. But I am working on my own act. One day people will know the name, Zee Zatara. And that, my dears Karen, Lena, and (Y/N), is where you come in.