A Battle with Superman

It was 6:45 AM and Kara's alarm clock rang until it started to make a news report.

Female Reporter: And in this morning's headlines, Superman is at it again.

Kara then smashes the clock as she groans. Later, she gets up and puts on her clothes for the day, puts on a set of headphones, and listens to music but instead, it's a news report about her cousin, as she walks some things has Superman written all over it.

Female Reporter: And after such a trying ordeal, it was all thanks to Superman that the orphans were saved. In other news, Superman...

She then passes a radio that is talking about the man of steel himself.

Radio Announcer: Metropolis's Big Blue Boy Scout, Superman, a hero for all of us--

Then a car splashes water all over Kara as a group of tourists cheer for Superman

Tourists: Superman! Superman! Superman!

Kara then groans. She then gets to school and sees you getting out of a car.

(Y/N): Thanks for the ride Aunt (A/N). You know where Lena's school is right?

(A/N): Of course, I do.

You then open the back door to let Lena out briefly. You then proceed to hug her and say

(Y/N): Have a great day at school, Lena.

She hugs you back and says

Lena: Thanks, Daddy. I hope you enjoy your day also.

You look at the smile she has on her face. You smile back. Lena then gets back in the car.

(A/N): Don't worry about us, (Y/N). Will make sure things will be alright.

(Y/N): Sounds good to me. Enjoy your day.

Both Lena and your aunt wave goodbye to you. Then they drive off to Lena's school. Kara walks up to you.

Kara: Your aunt drove you today?

You turn around and see Kara.

(Y/N): Oh. Hey Kara. Yeah. My aunt offered to take me and Lena to school today. I couldn't say no

Kara: Isn't she like a legal guardian to you or something?

(Y/N): Well, she is family, so technically yes. So what's up with you?

Kara gets an annoyed look.

Kara: Well, I'm trying to avoid having to hear how great my cousin is.

(Y/N): Ah. Superman. I hear ya. I don't like him either.

Kara: Yeah. But I'm finally at a place where I don't have to see his annoying face-- 

Then a newspaper that has Superman on the front page as she groans in anger.