We can go out for a date

SARA:

 I made my way to the company and promptly informed Rani about the situation with the card. She took immediate action, scheduling an appointment to meet with the CEO of Karnacorp to request an extension. 

"The meeting is at 2 o'clock," Rani informed me. 

 "Okay," I replied, mentally preparing for the upcoming meeting. 

Rani expressed her desire to accompany me, but I had other plans in mind. "No, someone has to stay here, so I'll go alone," I assured her.

 "But..." she began, looking concerned. 

 I reassured her, saying, "I'll manage, don't worry." She sighed and reluctantly nodded. 

Just then, my phone rang, and I saw KK's name on the caller ID. "Hello," I answered.

 "We have a small database-related project; the Chairman wants to assign it to you," KK informed me. 

 "Alright, please send over the details," I responded.

 "If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the DB department," KK added.

 "Okay," I acknowledged and checked the time – it was 12:30. Since I planned to go out for lunch anyway, I decided to head straight to the CG department to gather the project details.

 "I'll come there to get the details," I informed KK.

 "Okay, you'll find the details in DB management," he said.

 "Great, thanks. Bye," I concluded the call, ready to tackle the upcoming tasks.

 I hopped into my car and made my way to CG, arriving on the 10th floor. It had been a year since my last visit, and to my surprise, Soorya was still working here. 

As I entered, he spotted me and greeted me with enthusiasm. "Hey, Sara, how are you?" he exclaimed. 

 "Good," I replied, shaking his hand. 

"I've come to gather the details for a project," I explained.

 Soorya was helpful, saying, "Oh, I don't have the information. Krish is in his room; he'll fill you in." 

 Expressing my surprise, I remarked, "I haven't seen him in almost three years, it seems."

 "Three years? Really?" Soorya raised an eyebrow.

 "Yes. Alright, you carry on with your work. I'll go find Krish," I said as he nodded in agreement. I walked toward Krish's room and knocked on the door.

 "Come in," I heard Krish's voice. I entered and greeted him with a smile. He gazed at me for a moment without saying a word, then broke into a delighted grin. 

"Hey, Sara," he said, standing and approaching me. 

 "How are you?" I inquired. 

 With a playful twirl, he asked, "What do you think?" I observed his familiar hairstyle and noticed a few smile lines.

 "Well, the hairstyle is the same, and I can see some smile lines. How old are you now?" I asked.

 "36, but you look exactly the same as when I first met you. What's your secret? You haven't aged at all," he marveled. 

 I chuckled and replied, "Oh, you're only four years older than me; I'm 32. I don't know, everyone says that I look younger than my age." 

 Krish motioned to a chair, saying, "Sit down."