You haven't changed, Dev

DEV: 

 "What are you going to wear then?" Madan asked her.

 "I need to go shopping. It's 5 now," Sara replied.

 "Well, I too want to shop, I guess. I don't have an outfit to wear for tomorrow," Madan said.

 "Okay, let's do one thing. You two go and get your outfits. I will have to buy home essentials and also an outfit. You guys finish first; I'll take care of Padma in that time. After you guys are done, you keep an eye on her while I go shopping," Sara suggested. 

 "I can only shop if you decide what you are going to wear. I have to match yours," I pointed out.

 "Oh," Sara began to think. 

"Let's ask Antara to look after Padma, and we all go shopping together," I suggested.

 "Okay," Sara agreed. 

"I will call her," she said, and I nodded. She went inside the room and returned after a few minutes. 

"She agreed. Let's drop Padma off while we go out," Sara said. I nodded and stood. 

"So, are you all ready? Shall we go?" I asked. 

 "I'm always ready," Madan replied, standing up. Sara grabbed her blazer from the sofa and put it on. I went into the room, lifted Padma, and came out. 

"Let's head to the car," Sara said. I nodded, and Sara switched off the lights and fans. We all stepped out and Sara locked the door. 

As we approached the car, I realized it was my car. "I'll drive," I offered. It had been a while since I'd driven it, and it was a favorite of mine. 

 "Okay," Sara agreed, taking Padma. I grabbed the keys, and we made our way to Antara's home. We dropped Padma off, with Madan staying in the car. 

 As we were leaving Antara's home, I remarked, "Seems like you've started to trust Madan deeply, I guess." 

 " What do you mean?" Sara asked me. 

 "How can you leave Padma alone with a stranger we met today?" I asked, stopping and turning to face her.

 "I don't think he would do anything dangerous to our daughter. He's also a god," Sara reasoned.

 "Are you mad? What if he has bad intentions? What if he wants to steal our daughter and surrender her to the Lords?" I questioned, my voice rising. 

"Your uncle sent him with us. I trust your uncle wouldn't allow a potentially dangerous god without warning," Sara countered. 

 "Still, our conditions didn't involve my uncle. He could be in a position where he can't intervene, just watch. I thought you knew this well, Sara," I said, stepping closer and meeting her eyes. 

"I thought you understood never to trust anyone when it comes to our daughter, but you're being careless," I continued. She looked at me, her expression shifting to one of worry and hurt. She tried to speak, but hesitated. 

Finally, after a pause, she said, "I'm sorry, I'm at fault. I won't make this mistake again, Dev." 

 Breaking the eye contact, I stepped back. "Let's go," I said, walking toward the car. She sat beside me in the front, and I drove us to the clothing store as Sara had requested.

 We entered the store, and Sara took charge, announcing, "The male section is on the third floor, guys. You can choose whatever you want. I'll handle the bill." Madan thanked her, and he and I headed toward the male section. But I needed to know what Sara was planning to wear for tomorrow, not because I was interested but because I needed to match her outfit.