If she's in trouble, we're all in trouble

SARA:

 I washed my face and freshened up, getting ready to meet the chairman. After kissing Madhav and Padma, who were still asleep, I left the room.

 "Let's go," I told Dev, and he looked at me for a moment before nodding. As he approached, he extended his hand. I was puzzled but followed suit, slapping his hand. 

In an instant, I teleported to the emergency stairs of the CG alone. Making my way to the office cabins, I knocked on the chairman's door. Hearing his acknowledgment, I entered. "We found out who that black sheep is," I declared. 

 "Who was it?" Chitragupta inquired.

 "It was Pandu Raj," I revealed. 

 Chitragupta inquired, "Do you have the file?" 

 Realizing I had forgotten it, I quickly responded, "I'll get it in a minute."

 But before I could move, I heard Dev's voice behind me. "Looking for this?" he teased.

 I turned to face him, frustration evident in my eyes. "Give me that," I demanded. He held it just out of my reach, teasingly raising it higher each time I tried to grab it. 

"Give it to me, Dev," I insisted, but our height difference made it impossible for me to reach. Exasperated, I turned to Chitragupta for support.

 "Don't you have anything to say? Look at him," I complained, but even Chitragupta seemed amused by our antics. "Oh, come on, you too?" 

 "Let's focus on the matter at hand and stop playing," Chitragupta interjected. 

Dev finally placed the file on the table, still grinning mischievously at me. Turning the pages, I showed Chitragupta the details of Pandu Raj. "He is the one. We both couldn't enter either of his houses," I explained. 

 "Why?" Chairman inquired. 

 "What do you mean, why? I don't know. I just can't teleport inside their home," I replied.

 "Did you try walking inside without teleporting?" Chairman asked. I glanced at Dev, who shook his head. 

"No, we don't want to get arrested for entering strangers' homes," I explained.

 "Hmm, then do something to get inside and check," Chairman suggested, pushing the file towards me.

 I frowned. "What?" I asked. He simply looked at me. 

"You said you wanted to find the suspect in the list, and we did. What more do you want me to do?" I questioned. 

 "Did I forget to mention the task clearly? Your mission is to stop them from selling souls, not just to find them," Chairman clarified. 

 "Are you kidding me?" I asked, my voice growing slightly louder. 

 "Why would I?" Chairman shrugged. 

 "Oh god," I grunted. 

 "Yes, daughter," Chitragupta chimed in. 

 "Not you," I retorted, and he chuckled. 

 "Don't mess with me. Please tell me, how can I stop them? I couldn't even get inside their home," I complained, then added, "Even Dev can't go inside." 

 "Well, you can ask me for help. If you want more people, I will provide for you, but you have to finish this mission," Chairman explained. 

 "More people? Will they be powerful enough to teleport inside?" I asked.