Are you jealous?

DEV:

"Alright, let's get into the file first," she said decisively. I nodded and followed her out of the kitchen. 

"KK, Rani, come to the study room," she called as she entered the room. She pulled the table to the center, placing the file on it and opening it up. Rani and KK joined us in the study.

 "Chairman gave me a task: someone is abducting souls and selling them. This file has a list of potential culprits with their personal details," Sara explained. I stood alongside Sara, arms crossed.

 "Dev and I can teleport. I need you two to send us the addresses from the file. We'll teleport there and confirm whether our target is the suspect or not," Sara continued.

 "Okay, how will you identify the target?" Rani inquired.

 "The Chairman mentioned they have a specific room that looks like a witch's room. Dev and I will identify it when we get there," Sara clarified, flipping through the pages to the last. 

"Each page represents one person, totaling 30 suspects," she added. 

 "Let's divide the work. KK, you guide me, and Rani will assist Sara. Divide the tasks among yourselves," I suggested. Sara nodded in agreement. 

 "The first person is here. Do you want to take him, or should I take this one?" Sara asked, tapping on the page. I glanced at the person on the first page, a big-looking male, and then at the second page, where the person appeared normal. 

"I'll take the first one," I said, and she nodded. 

Sara handed me a Bluetooth earbud. "Here, take this. Let's connect it; I'll connect with Rani, and you get connected with KK," she instructed. I agreed, and we connected the earbuds while also connecting with KK and Rani. 

"Let's start," I said, and Sara nodded. I teleported to the location of the first person, finding myself in the middle of the street with his house right in front of me.

 "KK, can you hear me?" I asked through the earbud. 

 "Yes, he is a middle-aged guy from a middle-class family. He has his own house and works in a company. He has no close relatives other than his wife's brother," KK informed. 

"Okay, what about kids?" I inquired. 

 "He has a boy who went to school. I guess he must be at work, and his wife is a housewife, so you might expect her inside the house," KK explained. 

 "Okay, I'll go inside," I said. I teleported into the living room, which appeared as usual for any typical household. I heard noises from the bathroom; his wife must be inside. I looked around at their bedroom, their prayer room, and another room containing their old things. Everything seemed normal, and I didn't sense any weird energies. I got teleported out of the room. 

 "KK, it is clear," I reported. 

"Copy that," KK responded. Copy that? It felt like we were on some espionage mission, working for a private organization. It seemed like something out of a movie. 

 "What's next?" I inquired. KK provided me with the details of the next person's work address, and I teleported to check it out.

 By now, it was around 3:30 p.m., and we had looked into 25 individuals, finding no signs of anything witchy in their homes, workplaces, or places where they frequently visited. "Let's take a break," KK suggested. 

"Okay," I agreed. I teleported back to Sara's home to find Rani and KK sitting on chairs. 

 "Let's order some food," Rani suggested, and KK made the order while I checked on Padma. She was sleeping peacefully, and Madhav was engrossed in watching TV.