Shall we play hide and seek?

SARA:

 We arrived at my office and proceeded straight to my office room. "Take your seats," I instructed, settling onto my chair facing them.

 However, Kaamadev remained standing, taking in the surroundings. "Is this your office?" he inquired. 

"Yes," I confirmed. 

"So, our project's current location is in Bangalore. Arjun, you need to head there ahead of us, and we'll meet you there on time. We'll be in virtual contact until then, alright?" I explained.

 "Fine," Arjun nodded. 

"Your job is to divert their home calls to the number we'll provide after we say so," I instructed.

 "What exactly are you planning to do?" Arjun inquired.

 "We need to enter their home for a specific reason. Our plan is to release snakes into their home. This will prompt them to contact the forest department to remove the snakes. We'll be disguised as forest officers," I elaborated. 

"Wow, I like this," Arjun smiled, looking excited. 

"So, you need me to divert their calls to your number, right? Do you need anything else?" he asked. 

"No, just focus on this. We'll handle the rest," I assured him. 

"Dont you need any ID as a forest officer? What if they ask for your ID?" Arjun's question caught me off guard. He was right; I hadn't considered that.

 "You're right. Yes, we'll need those too," I acknowledged. 

"Who all are going to be disguised?" he inquired. 

"Me, and..." I turned to Dev for confirmation.

 "Also me," Dev confirmed. 

"Include me," Kaamadev chimed in, engrossed in the awards on the shelf. I hesitated, unsure of his necessity. 

"I don't think your presence is necessary," I responded. 

"Include me too," he insisted. I sighed, exchanging a look with Dev, who shrugged in response. 

"Don't you dare mess this up, Madan," I warned Kaamadev, to which he nodded in acknowledgment.

 "And Arjun, don't print out the IDs just yet. Our plans might change. Once we finalize everything, you can proceed with the IDs," I instructed. Arjun nodded in agreement. 

"Where do you live?" I asked, trying to gauge his location.

 "I'm nearby CG. I'll come quickly when you call me," Arjun vaguely replied. I didn't press further; he likely wanted to keep his location discreet for safety reasons. 

"Now that you know my office, you can go for now. I'll contact you if I have any updates," I dismissed him. He stood up, and I followed suit. 

"It's a pleasure working with you," Arjun said, extending his hand. 

"Likewise," I shook his hand firmly. He nodded and left the office. 

I sat back on my seat. "He's brilliant, right?" I asked. 

"Yes, he is," Dev nodded, a touch of weariness in his sigh.

 "We need to plan this really carefully with Rani and KK. We shouldn't get caught," I said, trying to emphasize the seriousness.

 "Yeah," Dev agreed, sighing once more. I sensed something was off with him. He seemed disinterested, almost as if he were bored and weary of being here.