I saw him again-my husband, my Dev

DEV:

 "Look, someone's there," Antara exclaimed, pointing toward the waves. 

As we approached, a body washed ashore. It was a woman, alive but struggling to stand. She faltered and collapsed. Rushing to her aid, I sprinted closer, realizing, to my astonishment, it was Sara. I knelt beside her, attempting to help her sit up. 

"Sara, are you okay?" I asked, brushing her wet hair away from her face, the damp sand clinging to her skin. Her red-rimmed eyes met mine as she struggled to breathe. In a sudden surge of emotion, she embraced me tightly, letting out a torrent of tears, and I held her close, offering comfort.

 "Hey, what happened?" I asked, touching the back of her head gently and rubbing her back. I gently moved her face to look at me.

 "What's wrong? Where's Padma?" I inquired urgently. She stopped crying and gazed at me, appearing shocked. 

"Where is she?" I asked again, my concern deepening. 

"What do you mean, 'where is she'?" she responded, puzzled. 

I furrowed my brow. "You took her with you? Where did you go?" I pressed for answers, trying to understand the situation.

 "What are you saying, Dev? I just arrived in this world. How could I have taken her?" Her voice surged with anger. 

"Just half an hour ago, you came and took her away. I tried to stop you, but you shouted and vanished," I explained. 

 "Dev, what on earth are you saying? I left her assuming you'd keep an eye on her," she retorted, her voice growing louder. I reached out, touching her arm just below the shoulder.

 "Sara, have you lost your memories?" I questioned.

 "Dev, I was in hell, I was in the damn hell! What are you saying? Where is she?" She started crying loudly, her voice full of anguish as she shouted at me.

 "Do you remember where you were last?" I inquired.

 "When I woke up, I was in the sea. I somehow ended up on the shore by the waves, and then I saw you," Sara explained.

 "We're missing something crucial," I remarked. 

 "Only Uncle can give us the answers," Antara suggested. 

 "He was with me the entire time," Sara added. 

 "What?" Antara was taken aback. 

 "He was occupied because he knew I was about to die. So he went to their place to save me, bringing me back to this world by enduring a short stint in hell," Sara disclosed.

 "Yes," I heard Uncle's voice. He was standing beside Antara, causing her to startle at his sudden appearance.

 "Uncle, please find Padma. Sara took her somewhere, and now Sara is here, but we don't know where Padma is," I urgently requested.

 "Sara took her? What do you mean?" Uncle inquired.

 "Sara was awake and motionless, but suddenly she stirred, took Padma, and vanished," I explained.