I'm Saraswathi, the owner of a company

SARA: 

 Krish has been helping me out with things and assisting me whenever he has time. It made me feel bad, but he didn't listen to me. He was hoping that one day I would love him. 

It took a week to get the documents ready for me to travel to Turkey. Krish told me that he could come with us, but I stopped him. He had offered to pick up Padma from school, but I never let him do that. I don't trust anyone with my daughter except Rani, KK, and my parents. 

Padma and I decided to go to Turkey. She couldn't be without me. I had never left her alone before, so I decided to take her with me. Krish, Rani, KK, and my parents came to send us off. 

 After the flight, we finally arrived here. The cities and places here looked colorful, and the people seemed cheerful. We took a taxi straight to the restaurant. Istanbul was a well-developed city. I didn't have any fear of things going bad. 

If I were a normal human, I would have surely had many fears of coming here alone, but now, I was not. I had learned many things with my powers, and I could protect myself and my daughter. No human could harm me in any way. The taxi stopped in front of the restaurant. It was a huge and tall building. I took the bag and held Padma's hand as we went inside. I approached the receptionist and booked a room. 

We made our way to the room, and as soon as Padma entered, she hopped onto the bed and started jumping and laughing. I took out my phone and recorded her. I had been recording her doing various things and learning new skills to preserve those memories. Sometimes, I would write down things I wanted to say to Dev in a note. I didn't have a habit of keeping a regular journal, but when something weighed heavily on my mind, I would write as if I were talking to him.

 I sighed, then went to the corridor and looked out. We were on the 13th floor, and I had a panoramic view of the surroundings. I ordered food for both of us. After an hour of rest, I decided to explore the area by taking a walk. I took Padma with me, and we strolled around, observing the shops and how things worked in this new place. It wasn't all that different from India, but some things were quite distinct. 

 DEV: 

 I was sitting on my chair in this small cafe, waiting for my baklava and tea. Those two were a great combination and never got boring. I sat near the window, with a view of the street outside. Then, I saw a familiar face, the one I couldn't forget for the past few weeks after that kiss. That woman had come here, just as she had told me. I never thought she would take it seriously.

 She was with her daughter, dressed in a red checkered shirt and black jeans. Her daughter, in a purple dress, looked cute though. I looked around to see who she had come with. She couldn't have come here alone, just her and her daughter. That man must have come with her. If she had come here for the money, she must be desperate to have it.

 However, she didn't seem like the kind of woman who wanted the money that badly. I knew it was a substantial amount, but she had her own company. She could have managed it from her own place. Why did she come here after a week? Something had to be wrong with her, and I needed to find out what it was. Should I go meet her now or wait to see if I can find out more?

 I decided to follow her. I left the cafe and followed her from about 10 feet away. She appeared to be looking around like a typical tourist. Did she know anyone here? Why did she come alone? She seemed brave but also perhaps a bit naive.

 SARA: 

 I had bought some sweets from the sweet shop for Padma. For some reason, I couldn't shake this strange feeling that everyone was watching me. It was probably just due to being in a new place. We decided to head back to our hotel, but that feeling of being watched persisted. My instincts were on high alert, telling me that something was off. I looked around to check for anyone suspicious, but I didn't see anyone.