Does your curiosity end?

SARA:

"I will take you to someplace; it will have a good view. I don't know whether you have gone there already," Rahul said. "It's a good city view spot, but I am afraid they will close it by now."

"Isn't there any other way to go?" I asked. 

 Rahul smiled. "Little tips will do the trick," he said. Rahul drove the car and parked it. He talked to a watchman, giving him some money, and the watchman opened the way for us. We stepped up and walked. 

"I think this should be kept open at night instead of daytime; the city view looks good at night," Rahul suggested. 

 "Yeah," I nodded. We finally came to the spot. It was indeed beautiful. I sat down near the edge, two steps away from it, and Rahul sat beside me.

 "It is beautiful," I said. 

 "I know," Rahul replied. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

 "It is so silent, and the night sky and the city lights," I said. 

 "I am glad you like this," Rahul said. I looked at him, and he smiled.

 "Oops, I forgot. Happy birthday, Rahul," I said.

 "Thank you," he said. 

 "You must be wondering about my gift, right?" I asked. 

 "Yeah, I didn't know what you decided to give me," Rahul said.

 "It is not an object to give, but an opportunity," I explained.

 "Opportunity?" He asked. 

 "Yeah, sorry if you don't like it beforehand. You said that you wanted to start a software development company and talked about your interest in software development. I have a friend in that field who has some project offers. So, I thought maybe I could give you that project opportunity," I explained. He stopped smiling and looked at me. Did he not like it? I guess it didn't work. 

 "I am sorry, I thought you would like this. My bad," I said.

 "What? No way. I mean, I didn't expect this. I am shocked by that. No one has ever thought of such a gift for me," Rahul said, smiling at me. 

 "No, you are lying. I don't mind. Tell me if you don't like it; I will tell him to give the project to someone else," I said. 

 "Seriously, I love this. I would like to do that project," Rahul said. 

 "Really?" I asked. 

 "Really," Rahul confirmed. 

 "Okay, I will give you the details then," I said. Rahul nodded. 

 "Thanks," he said.

 "How do you know this friend?" Rahul asked.

 "He is one of my college mates, working in the software development field," I replied. Rahul nodded. 

 "So, you said you believe in ghosts. Do you see some ghosts here?" I asked.

 "I can't see them," Rahul said.

 "Then how do you know if there are ghosts or not?" I asked.

 "Ghosts try to scare people to break their belief and mentality. They use our weaknesses to possess," Rahul explained.

 "How do you know all this?" I asked.

 "From my dad and his friend. They believe in ghosts strongly and always are careful, making sure to protect our house from them," Rahul said.