This is my end.

SARA:

 "What did I just do? Oh my God, Sara, can't you control yourself? Damn it, Sara," I scolded myself silently. I carefully lifted Padma from the chair and carried her to my office room. Gently, I placed her on the cushioned seat. Thoughts raced through my mind. Did I make a mistake?

 I shouldn't have kissed him like that. He'll think I love him, which is the truth, but it's so confusing. Why does my brain abandon me when he's near? I can't stand my brain sometimes. I let Padma sleep for an hour, knowing she needed her rest. But then, it was time for her lunch. I attempted to wake her up, and as her eyes slowly opened, she gazed at me for a moment.

 "Hello, baby, did you have a good sleep?" I greeted her with a warm smile. She returned the smile, and for a moment, everything felt right. I realized she didn't remember anything. It brought me a sense of relief, but at the same time, it also filled me with worry.

 Krish had informed me that he would join us for lunch, so we decided to head to S&S restaurant. "Let's go and grab a bite to eat, okay?" I asked Padma, who nodded in agreement. I gently lifted her and went straight to Rani's office. 

"Rani, it's time for lunch," I informed her. Rani looked up from her work, her curiosity piqued. 

"Are we eating out today?" she inquired.

 "Yes, KK and Krish will be joining us at our old spot," I replied with a smile.

 She returned the smile and said, "Let's go, then." 

 As we arrived at the restaurant, we found an available table and waited for Krish and KK.  Krish was the first to arrive, followed by KK a few minutes later. "Where's Dev?" Krish inquired.

 "I don't know," I answered.

 KK then proposed calling Dev. "Should I call him?" KK asked, concerned. 

 "If you can, that would be great," I said.

 "I'll just make sure there's no issue with calling him here," KK reassured me.

 "No, there shouldn't be any problem. Go ahead and call him," I replied with a smile. KK made the call and asked Dev to meet us at the restaurant. We placed our orders, and finally, Dev joined us. I was unsure how to react to the memory of our passionate kiss, so I decided to avoid making eye contact with him.

 I ordered food for myself and started eating, hoping the awkward atmosphere would dissipate. Krish broke the silence by asking, "Where's the chain I gave you?"

 "It's safely at my home," I replied with a smile, and Krish nodded in understanding. However, the unease in the air lingered. Dev was sitting right in front of me, and I did my best to avoid making eye contact with him. I sensed his gaze on me and tried my best to resist looking in his direction. 

 As we finished our meal, we decided to indulge in some ice cream. I ordered cookies and cream, KK went for chocolate, Krish chose almond flavor, Rani opted for vanilla, and Dev and Padma both ordered dark chocolate. It was evident she was asserting who her "daddy" was, and it seemed no DNA test was needed to confirm it. 

 I couldn't help but wonder what Krish was thinking. He was aware that Padma was Dev's daughter and that we possessed supernatural abilities, but the topic of our divine connection remained a well-guarded secret. Padma addressed her own father as "uncle," and Krish had never inquired about the nature of the relationship between Dev and me. I had yet to come up with a convincing lie to tell him when the inevitable question arose. 

 As I finished my meal, I stood up from the chair, and Padma was nearly done with her ice cream. However, she struggled with the last spoonful, and it ended up spilling on her dress. I noticed the tissue rack at our table was empty, but Dev swiftly grabbed a tissue from another table and stepped between Padma and me. He skillfully wiped the ice cream off her dress and her lips.