When did you wake up?

DEV:

Finally, she stopped and walked out of the crowd. She sat back on her chair and drank some water. "How long do you plan to be here?" I asked. 

 "I am going to leave soon, wait," Sara said. Rahul came and sat on his chair. 

"It was amazing, right?" Rahul asked her. 

 "Yes, so lively," Sara grinned. 

"Well, I guess we will say bye now," Sara said. 

 "Why so soon? Come on, let's go out somewhere," Rahul suggested. 

 "No, I have some work; I should head back. I am sorry," Sara said. 

 "Oh Claura, I thought we would spend this whole evening together," Rahul said. 

 "Aww, I am sorry," Sara replied. 

 "Well, anyway, then, let's meet soon again. You owe me another date," Rahul said. 

 "Okay, no problem," Sara nodded. No problem? Again like this? Why are things happening this way? Sara stood from her chair. Rahul stood and came closer to her, hugging her. I clenched my hand into a fist.

 SARA: 

 "It's nice to meet you today; I loved this," I smiled at him as I withdrew from the hug.

 "Me too, shall I drop you?" Rahul asked.

 "No, I came here in my car," I said. 

 "Drive safely, text me when you reach home," he said. I nodded. 

"Bye," I said and started to walk away. I looked in the direction where I saw Dev before, but he was not there. I walked out of that club and searched around for Dev. 

 "Dev, where are you?" I asked. 

 "You go first," I heard Dev through the earpiece. 

 "Why? What are you doing?" I asked. 

 "I will come," he said. I didn't know what he was up to. It didn't feel right; something was wrong. I walked back into the club and looked around for him. 

 "I told you to go," I heard Dev's voice behind me. I turned back, and he was standing before me.

 "What are you trying to do exactly?" I asked. 

 "I was just gonna do something funny, nevermind, let's go," Dev said. 

 "Funny? Don't tell me you are going to do something to Rahul," I asked. 

 "Of course not, why would I? Especially to him?" Dev frowned. 

"Come on, let's go," he placed his hand on my waist and pulled me forward. We headed out of there and got into the van. Antara and Arjun looked at us for a while. 

 "Is something wrong with you two?" I asked. 

"No, it's just..." Arjun trailed off. 

 "Just what?" I asked. 

 "It is just we were amazed by the conversation between you two," Antara said. 

Oh no, I forgot for a moment they were also listening. I didn't know why I said those words; I started to regret it after. It felt like I just bared myself to Dev, my whole feelings. I shouldn't have done that. It kind of felt like being naked, but still, if we weren't stuck in this situation and everything were better for us, I wouldn't feel like that. I would never mind being so vulnerable with him. If he hadn't just left me six years ago, everything would be so good. I exhaled.