Chapter 5 - Shes far from home

Josephine woke up from the blackout re-remembering everything that just had happened, including that terrifying red vision with the words "4 chosen by the stars girls from beyond here to save us from the Night, always have courage in your heart and no fright, Give in to despair and you will doom our air, and this is what will happen" ringing in her ears non stop.

Her eyes were filled with glowing opalescent light as strange visions of a opalescent fuchsia gemstone in outer space were in front of her and she felt a warm energy hug her and the gemstone spoke to her comfortingly with a soft voice "everything will be okay, you were born for a very good reason and we love you" a mystic voice that purred and went quiet soon as it spoke.

Suddenly her body went numb and floaty as raw visions of her entire life flashed before her eyes, every single moment from when her joyful mother picked her up for the first time after she was born and her entire extended family celebrated her birth (and she felt their warmth and adoration energy like her heart was on fire) until the last time she was with the BFF girls peeking inside the music box that was opened and its radiant mysterious magic bestowing apon them.

The best moments filled her with pure joy and nostalgia and the worst pure hopelessness and fear, and she felt like she left her body for a few moments with no personality her being just a fraction of the universe itself, like no pain or sorrows she felt has ever been real or have mattered.

Her memories replayed like it was replaying for an enternity before more warm loving energy brought her down from the celestial universe and she was descending back into her teenaged mortal flesh becoming the girl Josephine again. She could barely speak or even breathe when she returned to human conciousness and all she could muster was that her entire body shivered in pure terror as fresh tears streamed down her warm cheeks and her legs quaked.

She stood there in pure shock for a while trying to comphrehend what she just saw. "Am I dead, did I die? What just happened? and wheres the girls? I know we went on kinda rough terms but I wanna find them again and see if I can at least attempt to fix it." before she tried her luck and She then searched her surroudings trying to figure out where the girls were but she couldn't see any of them which filled her with fear and she shed a few tears.

She tried calling out to them in hopes at least Marcy would reply as she figured at least Marcy didn't have awkward terms with her "Anne, Marcy...Sasha? Where are you guys, where are we? Hello? Anyone there?" but all she could hear and see was rustling in the lush swampy wet forests of this marshy tropical planet she was now stranded on. No such luck it was just her all alone in this strange new world.

Her beautiful shoes were now ruined, they were a gift and now they were drenched in gunk and she cleaned them out. Her clothes were not so lucky either and she wiped away the mud. This strange world was exotic like a weird version of the rainforest from South America or Asia or something like she remembered in her geography classes she and Marcy found it interesting all the cool animals and nature.

She rubbed her eyes and she looked at the sky and saw warm light from the sun beam down at her as giant dragonflies flew past the jungles in the sky. This was so NOT Earth...but some sort of exotic alien planet? She checked her bag on her back and found she at least had some food and drinks that would last her a bit but she was hungry and needed to find more food eventually.

She collect various berries and fruits that smelled good and slept in a nearby cave that thankfully was empty to take a nap with leaves that would camouflage her body and scent.

The days went by as she foraged more food and avoided the many scary predators that tried to pursue her sometimes killing them if she got lucky and this gifted her with a nice meal she could consume. The meat was a lot to eat for a human so she have to hunt down too often, this planets creatures and flora were HUGE, especially compared to the pipsqueaks on Earth.

She was scared of bears and mountain lions and spiders but they were nothing compared to the giant mantises, centipedes and vicious hedgehogs that roamed this strange land. No wonder why she could see so many picked clean remains (that she was ashamed to admit but she opened them up and ate the marrow when in starving desperation and would take the remains of dead predators back to her cave living a more animalistic lifestyle as every day passed, "am I still human?" she thought) scattered across the land with warning signs everywhere of impending doom.

Thats right her favorite animal Hedgehogs lived here but they were anything but cute and cuddly like her girly Daffodil but they were vicious evil predators with razor sharp fangs that are a scourge of the jungles. One time it shot out giant flying spines intended to impale her as prey but luckily her eyes glowed a bright fuchsia color and she was nimble enough to dodge them and she...hissed? involutarily!? and ran away as fast a cheetah.

She noticed for a long time she was more nimble and much stronger than she usually was and this comforted her but also spooked her a bit. It was like her DNA had changed, like she was becoming more alien. Her hearing and instincts had improved and she started to be more graceful like a feline and her skin had new spots and markings amongst her many scars and wounds she had. She didn't know what to make of this should she be grateful or worried? She tried not to dwell on this.

In her cave her new home she would cry herself to sleep missing her family. "Momma, daddy, sisters, I miss you all so much and I promise I will survive for all of you. Please don't be sad i'm gone I love you all so much" holding the selfies she took of her family and switched to a pic of her the BFFs and Daffodil and spoke "Even if we left on awkward terms I will find you all and I will make it up no matter what" and she fell into the dream world too tired to cry.

One Month later, her hair was very messy and her clothes stained and torn, she started looking less and less like herself but more and more like some sort of feral human beast girl. She started to lose faith that she would ever reunite with her family or her BFFS and just accepted the feral life in the jungles, it wasn't so bad when you get the hang of it after all. And no school either!

She was a very good hunter and scavenger of the fauna and flora of the forests and her feral lifestyle wasn't that bad. Plus her phone would get charged by electric bugs, a discovery that was a pleasant accident. However she wouldn't go unnoticed forever as rumours about her started to pop up. She would hear whispers from a few scared adults that wanted the beasts pelt (this made her flee in fear) as well as terrified efts (child newts) being dared to go into the woods and find the fanged beast and would hear them run away protesting at such dares only for their friends to tease them and call them a coward (which was kinda cute but also still a bit spooky).

She was surprised to discover sentient people existed as well as wildlife but they were not humans but aliens that resembled various species of amphibians. The locals were too terrified to go into the forest as more and more rumours of a feral hairless spotty beast creature with large pointy fuchsia furry ears and long tail, glowing bright fuchsia eyes and sharp fangs and claws, were reported by the many newts, salamanders and axolotls that lived in the local areas as well as a few frogs and toads.

Was she really a scary beast or just a scared, misunderstood person, a human?